Who found SMU works better with FRER?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Just wondering, who here found that with SMU your FRER was darker? I just peed on an FRER and it was no darker than yesterday afternoon's faint line (but darker than yesterday morning's super duper faint line). I have seen loads of times before that people find SMU works better and I am so hoping that this works for me and I get a darker line later as I am very worried now. Only 11dpo or thereabouts, but I just feel so worried.

I found that SMU gave me slightly darker lines on my internet cheapies, no experience with posh tests though!

I'm getting crap lines on dollar store tests and cheapie a with FMU., I took a frer yesterday and got a great line around 1pm with a 3 hour hold lol my FMU is broken :p

Smu was much darker for me. My first BFP was barely visible, but after a 3 hour hold the next one was quite obvious. Fmu isn't always better, I swear it's an urban myth!

I used a bunch of cheapies to experiment and sound SMU and 3MU gave me the darkest lines. Someone gave me a great explanation why FMU isn't the best to use, I'll see if I can find it, it was a few weeks ago

Thanks ladies,

I swear FRERs hate me! My lines are getting darker on everything, just not so much on FRERs. As in noticeably darker on all other brand tests, but my FRERs are hovering around the same faintness. It's only been 24 hours since my first BFP, but I am still desperate to see a proper line. I need to stop testing for a while. I'm going to try to hold off till tomorrow now. Ugh! I wasn't this obsessed the last two pregnancies.

image.jpg
For example the cheapie is my FMU and the dollar store test is smu only like an hour hold lol both tests are supposed to be the same sensitivity

I am a poas addict! With FRER NEVER use it first thing. you end up worrying for nothing. Best used later in the day. I and other multi momma's will tell you to take the test in the afternoon, just after lunch ;)

Yes,I found smu( or 3rd)to be much better with first response.I have found this with all my pregnancies,not sure why,but it did freak me out at first.i have a large family,but had 4 early losses,so do worry myself sick!

Get a weeks estimator and take them a week apart

Yeah, I think I'll leave FRERs till the afternoons from now on. Thanks everyone. I haven't got any left, which is probably a good thing. Quite worried this is a chemical, but we shall see tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->