who got a "late" Bfp? (after 14dpo)

flipporama1

Reaction score
I just want to know who, if anyone, got a Bfp after 14dpo and no sooner than that. Like what are my actual chances of being pregnant really, if af is due today but I got a bfn and I'm nauseated, dizzy and crampy? I would think a frer would have shown something by now... I've used one a day for the last week, all fmu...:shrug:

Maybe try an afternoon hold. All of my FMU have been stark negative. I had better luck in the afternoon with my DS too.

Hey. I'm either 11/12 DPO and just just test this morning along with last night. Both came back bfn. It was also a frer. My af is due on the 24th so I think I have a longer cycle them most. I'm not sure if that matters. 31 days. I lost hope but not all lol. Hopi g for a Miracle. Ladies say here that ur not completely out until af shows. Keep ur head up missy and kno we're all in ur same boat. Good luck.

Remember that not everyone's hcg rises fast. Ive seen a couple people who didnt get their bfp until almost two weeks late for af and even at ten days late a blood test showed negative. Some people are just slow risers. It also depends on your levels you started out with.

Me! I even tested 14dpo with a BFN. Good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies ☺ I'm hoping i ovulated later than i thought i did and I'm still in the running for a Bfp. I'm a total math nerd and i keep doing the numbers in my head thinking I'm out. Lol I'm gonna test tomorrow again if af doesn't show.....

It also depends on when you implanted, which can be from 6-12dpo. If you implanted at 12dpo, you should be getting a BFP around 15dpo :thumbup:

The darkness of the result line on pregnancy tests varies according to hCG level. Both the left and middle First Response tests are positive; the one at the left resulted from urine with a higher hCG concentration. The test on the right is negative. In all cases, the upper line indicates that the test has worked.

The main reason is that in 10 percent of pregnant women, the embryo does not implant until after the first day of the missed period, according to Dr. Wilcox's findings. Using urine tests to measure hCG concentrations in 136 normal early pregnancies during a study of possible environmental causes of early pregnancy loss, Wilcox found that even as late as a week after the missed period, 3 percent of pregnancies still hadn't implanted.

"Until implantation, it doesn't matter how sensitive the test is," Wilcox says. "You can't detect the pregnancy before it's producing the stuff that you're measuring, which is hCG."

Even pregnancies that have implanted may produce too little hCG for many at-home test kits to detect the day after the missed period when read after the waiting period specified in test package instructions. Some kits improve in detection when read after a wait of 10 minutes, but waiting longer than that may produce a negative result that looks faintly, misleadingly positive.

Read last night so Idk what to think. Bfn again today. I just wish af would show so i can move on to the next cycle.... or get a Bfp, obviously. Hopefully something happens soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->