Who had early pregnancy bleeding?

SKP

Reaction score
Yesterday, it was spike I had a period, it was medium flow, and passed 3 blood clots, at different hours of the day. Not big. I also had cramps.

Today, still have cramps but very light flow, you can barely see it.

I went to emerge concerned, on the day I had the period day, and they tested my hog which was around 9000. Last week my 1st beta number was 1096.

So tomorrow I go in again for blood work for the beta number again, hoping it doubled or went up. And I also know its okay to go down as well. Just not drastic which Im assuming a sign of miscarriage. Plus will have an ultrasound to investigate.

This pregnancy is IVF with 2 5 day blasts.

Hope it all goes well for you.

I had bleeding at 5 weeks, 6 weeks, and 11 weeks. I've had 5 scans so far and at every one the baby is fine. I have my 12 week one next week.

I bled in my last pregnancy too and my DD is a perfect 5 year old :)

Good luck hun. Ive had bleeding in early pregnancy twice which didnt end well for me but my friend bled for 5 months and her DD is now 4 x

I had a big bleed at 9 weeks thought I was having a miscarriage too. Had really bad cramping about 7 hours before the bleeding started. I have a separation of the gestational sac that hasn't repaired itself yet. Had a few scans and baby seems fine so far! It is so worrying isn't it, I am never quite relaxed about this pregnancy but have another scan this Friday so hoping the tear is starting to repair itself. Good luck

I've had bleeding on & off, turns out I have a small blood clot. I've had scans at 5wks, 7wks, 9wks & 10wks.. My next scan is on Monday & I've had bleeding today. Hopefully it's still just the clot. I hope everything is ok, It's horrible to say, but try to stay calm, bleeding can be completely normal. x

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days and I've been spotting for about a week now, usually brown occasionally pink and yesterday I started to get some cramps. They aren't too bad - in fact they are completely manageable. Definitely not nearly as bad as regular AF which has me taking painkillers and hugging a hot water bottle as if my life depends on it! I've got an appointment with my GP tomorrow evening so hopefully they can put my mind at ease or advise me what to do next.

Hope everything turns out fine for you (and me!)

I had a small bleed at about 6 weeks and then a major one at 8 weeks- we thought for sure we had lost the baby with the bleeding, cramping, and clots. But bub was just fine! Turns out I have a subchoronic hematoma (SCH)- I might have spelled that wrong. Basically a bleed in the uterus.

I have pretty much bleed everyday since the 8 week bleed- but it is rusty brown and very mucousy. I was told that brown/wine red blood is the "good" blood, meaning its old. Basically its a scab that keeps bleeding some.

But is sucks...no 9 months free for me! I have to wear a full pad everyday.:blush:

Mine is also IVF with 2 5d transfers- though only 1 took! These SCHs are very common in IVFs.

I bled for weeks with my boys (months with one), but not with my girls. I don't know if there's any connection except coincidence.

Me! *puts hand up* I bled through first trimester in both pregnancies (haven’t in this one yet and hope I haven’t jinxed myself now) and each time there has been a very happy little baby in my belly :) I hope your ok xx

Ive started bleeding alot today took test this am saying pregnsnt 1-2 but i think lost all hope now x

I hope your OK JJ88, How bad is the bleeding? How many weeks are you meant to be? I would get yourself down to A&E so they can maybe check the opening of your cervix or draw some blood and check your HCG Levels. I know how traumatising blood can be when you are pregnant but I have bled through two pregnancies and had a little bean there at the end of both of them. Please try not to lose hope :) xx

My bleed was confirmed. Miscarry.

Well my bleeding started yesterday morning i took a clear blue test said pregnant 1-2 but heavy bleeding started had it all day had bleeding today too not as bad as yday tho x

JJ88 have you been to the hospital? SKP I am so sorry for your loss :( xx

No ive not been hopital i just guessed was a mc x

seriously lovely id go to a&e :) they will take bloods and tell you instantly if its a miscarriage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->