Who had early pregnancy bleeding?

I would call out hours at hospital but dont kmow if they would see me has not emergency or anything.. i mean can you call them for advice x

What happened with them if you dont mind me asking? When i called doc other day he didnt seem bothered really think cos only 4 weeks x

they drew bloods from me :) I was very early aswell like you :) confirmed that HCG was rising xxx

Really what and everything was allright? Yday i did have alot of blood x

Everything was fine and there were fine with me coming in :) please go xx

Thats great!
Yeah i need go go i think i just someone to say your having a mc if thats what had rather than me going out mind x

I bled alot in the beginning, infact had quite a big fresh red bleed at 10W +5 days. I've had so many scans and had an internal exam, all they could find a couple of weeks ago was an irritated cervix. No sex and as much rest as possible were my recommendations x

I bled constantly through my first trimester with my daughter. Always thought I was miscarrying. It varied from spotting to full on bleeding with clots. Doctors never found anything wrong or told me why I bled. I always went to the emergency room and they would do bloods and an ultrasound, they said they have to if someone pregnant comes in with complications of any sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->