Who had pelvic rest lifted?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
i had a bleed from weeks 10, 11, 12, 13 due to a sch they found at 13 weee scan. Bleed Stopped and no spotting until week 17. Doctor lifted pelvic rest. Said it was ok now.

I am still a little nervous of another bleed to return even tho there has been no spotting for over 3 weeks. Does anyone else feel this way?

I don't no what to do! Dying to have some fun with hub but nervous as well.

Hey hun, as you know i bled from weeks 9-16 had no bleeding for a week but it started again this weekend, i had a small fresh red bleed and have had brown bleeding ever since again. Im not sure ill feel confident enough to DTD until after this baby is born now sadly x

Did you dtd after the blood stopped? Then that's what kick started the bleed again?

Or it just stopped and started on its own?

I haven't ever been on pelvic rest. As my consultant said there isn't much evidence to support it helps. But I was told just not to have sex if I was actively bleeding for a least a week so I wasn't at risk of getting an infection. I have continued a normal sex life. As long as I haven't been bleeding. All has been fine. But I'm not a doctor. So I would go with what advice you was given 😃

Ahhh dtd. Now I will be paranoid every time I go to the bathroom today :shrug:

I had this happen, I had several bleeding episodes early on due to both an SCH and the fact that we lost this baby's twin very early on. It is NOT fun and once pelvic rest was finally lifted I found it really scary to DTD at first, but I decided to try. Thankfully each time I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were no negative consequences, baby is fine and I had no spotting. I'm slowly feeling more and more comfortable, since thankfully the SCH resolved itself. Although, I should note, my hubs is not to keen on DTD at the moment, the belly makes him nervous and he feels strange, so its not like we're doing it often.

ok that makes me feel alittle better

i am only 18 weeks so just an iddy bitty bump right now.

Nope we didnt DTD just bled anyway. We DTD twice the few days before my big bleed.... not sure that means anything though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->