Who has picked out baby names yet?

T

thompsonic

I have :blush:

For a boy I like Freddie, Jack or Finnley, middle name William after my great grandpa.

For a girl I like Madeleine or Gracie, but my middle name is Grace so that might be a bit weird.

Who else has already thought of names?
xx

Yup I have, had them picked for ages now!!

For Boys I like, Vinnie (Vincenzo), Enzo, Joseph and Rocky (I know some are weird, but my hubby is Italian) middle name Edward after my grandad. I know some people will see Rocky as cliche' but I just love it!

Girl is going to be called Eva (Evalyn) middle name Patricia Karen (my nan and mums name)

I love Finnley and Gracie by the way thomsonic!!!

For a girl the first name is going to be Michelle after my mom and a boy its going to be named Max because of his family also for a boy i would want to have James somewhere in a name.

Ohhh I love thinking of names!

If it is a girl it will be Lily Ann (Lily is in keeping with the tradition that in our family it has a french sound, and ann is the name that runs in my OH's line of girls)

If its a boy we still are undecided, but Matthew is the current winner at the moment although we both like Jason and Nathaniel.. I'm sure we will know when it comes to the time!:cloud9:

Edit:: Love Gracie!!! If we had 2 girls the other would be Rosie Grace!

Calvin Thomas Tsvilikhovskiy: From Calvin and Hobbes (we're huge fans) and my father's name.
Anastasia Zlata Tsvilikhovskaya: We will name her Zlata for OH's grandmother who he loved to pieces. Anastasia because I wanted an older name and it fits well with the middle and last names. (If anyone doubts my daughter's heritage, they'd have to be a moron. hahaha)

The last names are different because we're running with the Russian tradition that the women have -aya and the men have -kiy at the end.

I love loads of names but especially Madeline Grace (thompsonic it's funny that you like those two as well!) and Daisy Mae for girls and Isaac Luke and Harry William for boys :) xx

OH and I have decided on Oscar William Penny for a boy, and we like Florence or Hattie for a girl. Can't believe your middle name is Grace as well XD Our lives are exactly the same, but I'm 4 years ahead! So weird lol xx

We have the same girl's name we picked back when I was pregnant with Byron. Byron's name was picked about 7 years ago so we don't have another boy's name yet.

I have a few ideas but nothing certain...

Girl: Brooke or Savannah

Boy: Riley

I'm sure I'll think of so many more before the time comes though

:flower:

For a boy definitely Frederick (Freddie for short)...not really sure on middle names though :wacko:

For girls Harriet (Hattie) Rose and Ivy Grace.

For a girl probably Ophelia Iris, for a boy - it's a bit undecided but we like Blake, Reuben, Emerson or Cheyne (pn.chey-knee) with the middle name Fletcher.

I have names too, and I ma adding to them too when I see that I like one.

Girls:
Izabella
Alexis
Lexi
Kiara
Bella
Saskia
Boys
Luke
Ryan
Dylan

haven't got too many boys names, lol..

I like really old fashioned names like Constance, Patience, Prudence, etc. but OH doesn't like them enough unfortunately.
Working in a toy shop you hear the same names over and over and over again, and they get REALLY dull lol. Names I would've loved are now names I can't bare because I've heard them too much! :( So that's a shame. Suppose it's why I like older names that you don't hear very often anymore.

Ive got loads of names I really like:

Girls:
Grace
Isabella
Lilly
Ophelia
Hannah
Louise
Emily

Boys:
William
Joshua
Luke
George
Thomas

Well we probably wouldnt pick it untill the baby arrived, because I'm hoping we stay on team Yellow. (Although OH wants to know.) :p

xxx

For a boy we want Noah James, that is if DH doesn't decide to name him after himself which then would be Ryan Courtnie.

For a girl we want JoElla Rose.

Yup I have, had them picked for ages now!!

For Boys I like, Vinnie (Vincenzo), Enzo, Joseph and Rocky (I know some are weird, but my hubby is Italian) middle name Edward after my grandad. I know some people will see Rocky as cliche' but I just love it!

Girl is going to be called Eva (Evalyn) middle name Patricia Karen (my nan and mums name)

My hubby is Italian too! His name is Gino, extremely Italian I know. Our names we have picked out are very European. Isabella for our little girl, and Dominic for our boy. Those are pretty much our front runners. We haven't thought of middle names yet, but they will probably be named after family. But other names we love for girls are Sophia, Olivia, and Angelina. Funny...they all end in A,lol.

Joselyn Shara or Justice Lynn or Leona Michelle

Jasen Christopher or Daemon Joshua or Jordan ___

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"