Who has picked out baby names yet?

I want three kids so depending on whether we get boys or girls I would like any three of these names:

Imogen Amelia
Erin Alena

Tyler James
Logan Cain

Yup I have, had them picked for ages now!!

For Boys I like, Vinnie (Vincenzo), Enzo, Joseph and Rocky (I know some are weird, but my hubby is Italian) middle name Edward after my grandad. I know some people will see Rocky as cliche' but I just love it!

Girl is going to be called Eva (Evalyn) middle name Patricia Karen (my nan and mums name)

My hubby is Italian too! His name is Gino, extremely Italian I know. Our names we have picked out are very European. Isabella for our little girl, and Dominic for our boy. Those are pretty much our front runners. We haven't thought of middle names yet, but they will probably be named after family. But other names we love for girls are Sophia, Olivia, and Angelina. Funny...they all end in A,lol.

Yeah always end in A or O!! LOL! I really like the Iralian names actually so Im quite glad, although we will stay away from Maria's and Marco'! Too many int he family already!!! Bet u have a similar problem seing as your hubby's Italian!

Thought of some new names I like!

Anna/Annie
Isla
Freya
Zoe
Isabella

x

Me and my OH have picked a few names we like but some that I love he doesnt like!!

Me and my OH have picked a few names we like but some that I love he doesnt like!!

My OH seems to like no names! He either thinks they are too common or too uncommon or too old fashioned or too modern. I challenged him to provide me with a list of names he actually likes. I'm still waiting.... :dohh:

Oh i have a few names, more so for boys.
Boys:
Charles James
Chester Alan

Girls:
Lauren Sue
Harriet Michelle
Annabell Marie

Oh i have a few names, more so for boys, i have more names written some wheredown but can't find them.

Boys:
Charles James
Chester Alan

Girls:
Lauren Sue
Harriet Michelle
Annabell Marie

We have picked teh same name for either a boy or a girl we will jut spell it different for a boy it would be Jamie Lee ( from my mom's side) of for a girl it will be Jaymee Lee the 2nd middle name will be different as it will be names after my OH's mom since she is no longer with us. I also love the name Liam for a boy but I guess we will have to see what the future holds for us :)

Love all the names you have all chosen, it makes you think and try new ones out that you have never thought of. :)

Hi Girls,

Yeah we've picked Ellie (short for Elleanor) or Jack!

:blush:

I really love Alex & Rowan for a boy.. I keep changing my mind about girls names! I was set on Isla-Mae but for some reason I've gone off it now! :haha:

I think you should go for Eleanor Grace, it's the best name in the world, isn't it Thompsonic? XD

I fulheartedly (sp?) agree fuffyburra, Eleanor Grace is the name of gods.
Chuck Norris wishes he could be called Eleanor Grace.

He sure does. That's why you should choose it! :D
Also, the Jane Austen character. She's one of the best xx

hi

for a girl it is my oh's wish to have his mums name which is Edith (Edie for short) - i liked sophie
for a boy i have not really thought about it although oh has come up with hector - hmmmm not sure about that

i'm sure it will all change once the lo comes along

I miss you too baby! I'd like to say I'm out having a life, etc. but it's simply not true :p
Angie I love those names! They sounds cute, and they match too. Like, if you had a boy and a girl they'd go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->