Who has picked out baby names yet?

We had a daughter.. And named Her Callie dawn.. it means most beautiful sunrise
And next time it will be

Keaghlyn... pronounced Kay Lynn... Or teagan
And for a boy Koen.. Or Kale!

Some really nice names ladies!

Our little man is called Max (we were on Team Yellow) and had the names Max and Isabel picked out from around week 10 of my pregnancy! :thumbup:

Next time round we've got our names all ready, Isabel or Evie for a little girly and Toby for a little boy, still working on middle names!

xxx

Boys names : Tyler Thomas or Daniel Thomas

Girls names : Ruby....havnt got much further than that :rofl:

But you never know - we will prob change our minds when we eventually have a LO.

For a boy we like Rhys and for a girl we like Isla but i dont think it goes with OH's surname so im wangaling for Ava.

He wants the middle names to be ether our dads or mams names as the middle names "to keep the grandparents happy" as its a bit of a tradition in his family but i dont want there middle names to be to keep people happy, i want them to meen something so we will be working on that one

For Boys I like Chase, Miller or Fletcher

and Girls I like Matilda or Molly....

:)

We have boys names all sorted- Idris Cai, Gwydion Osian are the ones that we really want to use! Idris is a family name in OH's family and Gwydion is a name that I have loved for years! We'd want to use them separately as we want to use both as 1st names!! Cai and Osian are names we both love and flow well paired with the other names.

For girls, we like Ebony Willow and jewel names like Beryl. We're not overly sure though!

Here's hoping we have lots of boys! We have tons of boys names we love!!

Beca :wave:

DH and I had names picked out long before we decided on a date to TTC :laugh2:

Alexander Darwin for a boy

Eowyn Helene for a girl

:kiss:

Eowyn yay!! :D I like the name Arwen but OH isn't a fan :(

lol...yeah, we were talking last night about what name we would use if we had a second daughter. I suggested Arwen and DH was like "we'd have Eowyn and Arwen--that's too much Lord of the Rings! We might as well name our sons Frodo and Sam!"

I may get him around to the idea of Arwen if we had a second daughter though.... :winkwink:

Lozzy21 how weird i love the name Rhys

I also like Dylan, Nathan or Luke for a boy

I did like Taylor for a girl but the boyfriends last name is taylor lol

i like Leanne, Talluah and Natasha for girls

we did have our names picked out before trying for maddi, and the girls name was caitlyn, but 'caitlyn' turned into maddilynne :blush: and now caitlyn is too much like maddilynne so thats out. we still have the same boys name sorted, which we both love :cloud9:

and we've kinda settled on girls names too, just got a couple of combinations to choose from, thought we had it sorted the other day, but found another i prefer :dohh:

Elizabeth if we have another girl and Ethan if we have a boy. :thumbup: I like E names for some reason. :haha:

We have had a boys name picked out for years and have fallen in love with a girls name too. The boys name we have chosen means our little boy would have the same initials as his daddy which I think is sweet. The girls name we just adore it. We also have a couple of back up names just in case we end up having multiples of the same sex or something, although none of those we are as convinced of as our boy and girl name.

Although as you've probably guessed by now, we are keeping those names under wraps until the time comes :D

Lovely names everyone :thumbup:

every1s names are soo cute. we came up with 2 that we agree on...boys name will be RYDER(michael?) or girls name will be caydence (marie?) not so sure on the middle names but for sure on the first names..... i love the first names we picked but there are some other middle names i like but OH doesnt like them so we might just use ours wich r the ones i put

Girls names:
Paula (in spanish pronouncing an open "a", as ahh)
Leyre (A vasque name I love - said pronouncing each vowel in the spanish way, also the "r")
Raquel / Rachel
Isabel / Isobelle / Isabelle / Isabella
Erika / Erica
Iris
Sara
Eva
Mar (means sea)
Phobe
Piper
Nathalie
Alexandra
Jade
Ella
Maddison
Yara (both a's said as ahh)
Claudia (a said as ahh)
Miley

Boy names:
Samuel
Alejandro / Alexander
Nicolás
Rayco (Canarian pronounced "y" as "i")
Ayoze ( Canarian pronouncing "e" spanish way)
Daniel
Roberto
Jordan
Jayden
Tyler
Taylor

For the moment we're sticking to Paula and Samuel, already bought the first letter of each name and will buy one every now and again and then keep the name that isn't used when little one comes along. Team yellow!!!

me and OH do not agree on names whatsoever.

i love the names
ella
emma
hannah

landon
cayden

but OH prefers as he calls them "normal names" like caitlin, courtney, lindsey
and wants his son to be named after him... :dohh:

Ok some names , I like are , Ian, Euan, Aidan. Others are Hauke, Thies :). also a name there which I don't pbulish :p.

I also really love the name Kit, but that's OH's dad's name :( Well, he's Christopher but everyone calls him Kit.

Its traditional in my family to have two middle names :)

These are the names that are top of our list atm for boys

William Mark Maclean
Niall Mark Maclean
Tristian Mark Maclean
Quinlan Mark Maclean

I love Oisin, but we can't have it as we called our daughter Niamh.

I like Noah and Giles, but OH doesn't.

We like Lily Rose for a girl and William George for a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back