who have you told?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

just wondering if you have told anyone besides your OH that your expecting, 2 of my best friends know and going to tell my dad shortly. That'll be it until after 12 weeks...

xxx

Other than my OH, only my parents know. But considering I have hyperemesis and have been hospitalised, telling them was inevitable!

DH only.
We're waiting until after the 7week checkup at least. DH wants to wait until 12 weeks but I'm not sure I can wait.

My husband (obviously), my 2 other kids, my sister in law (who was my best friend in school) and a good friend of mine. Other than that I am not telling anyone until we get the ultrasound. My friend is going to help me with pictures for our announcement :)

Really hoping my son doesn't spill the beans first! haha he's 3 1/2..

I told my Husband and my mother, and had no intention on telling anyone else until after 12 weeks. I asked my mother not to say anything to anyone...so she strikes up a conversation about it in front of my 14 year old daughter whom I haven't told yet. I got her to hush quick, but I'm sure my dd heard something. Now I'm going to have to sit her down and talk to her about it...something I'm dreading.

My mother also told her older sister about it, even though I asked her not to talk. When I confronted her about it she replied. "I'm sorry! I'm just so excited." Hard to be mad at that. lol

My husband, and today I told my manager, only because I had a miscarriage in Jan and I know he will try and keep my workload light 😊 x

I've told a few select people... I am getting so close to the end of first tri that I am so tempted to tell the world but I just keep telling myself to just wait.

I have a dr appt next Wed at I believe 11.4 weeks... If we get a good heartbeat on doppler I may start telling people. Haven't decided yet.

I've heard that once you hear the heartbeat the MC risk is the same as that of 12 weeks. So I've told everyone. Plus, IF something were to happen, I would have SO many people there for me.

I told DH a couple hours after I found out, since he wasn't home when I tested. Then I told the forum ladies here. A few days later, after I'd officially missed a period and it wasn't an obvious chemical, I told 4 really close girlfriends, the ones I'd want to lean on if I miscarried anyway. About 6 weeks I told my brother and SIL, then we had a scan at 9 weeks and I told my mother shortly after. Then a larger circle of mom friends a few days after that. We announced officially at 11 weeks.

It was only me and DH who knew until our 12 week scan! Same as when I was expecting my DD.

Hey ladies,

just wondering if you have told anyone besides your OH that your expecting, 2 of my best friends know and going to tell my dad shortly. That'll be it until after 12 weeks...

xxx

I've told everyone and their brother. :)

lol... I feel like telling everyone but thought best to wait. My two friends who I told, I would like their support if anything went wrong anyway.

xx

I only found out three days ago. I texted my husband a photo of the digital test, so he knows! I had scuba dives booked for this weekend, so I had to tell the dive center and my diving buddy straight away too! I told my sister last night. She's pregnant and due at the end of November, so I wanted to tell her early on.

Other than DH, ive only told two very close friends (who I met on this site!). Im dying to tell mum and dad but I don't feel like its the righr time. Im only 4 weeks and my mum is quite anti me working more days when pregnant. So! My busy month is Aug/mid Sept so ill wait till then if possible. Of course it all depends on 'bump', ive heard it appears quicker second time around! :haha:. Will tell work after 12w scan xx

I told my partner and family and best friends, unfortunately I have to travel in work so have had to tell my boss... I think everyone in our office has guessed given my spontaneous throwing ups. Plus one woman in work asked how far along I was cos my bump is apparently huge. :'( waaaah!!! Worst kept secret going. X

So far we've not told anyone. We've had a couple of mc's so waiting until after the 12 week scan, which i am hoping to be in week 13 to give us more reassurance.

I live quite far from my family so not seeing them until i'm just over 14 weeks so won't be telling anyone until i tell them first but i have planned when i am telling everyone else. . .. CAN NOT WAIT. . . until it all starts to feel real, its been the longest 6 weeks ever so far but loving ticking off all the little milestones.

I told my DH. Then got excited and told my friend who's pregnant and my mum. My dh told his best friend too. Now the thing is keeping it a secret until I have a scan I'm hoping to get a bit longer ahead before I break and people find out. Worlds worst secret keeper/liar xx

Nobody! I'm 12-13wks second baby and only my partner knows.. I have my first scan in 2 weeks but ideally want to wait until 20 weeks before telling anyone.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->