Who is ****ing on me from a great height

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
because it seems everything is going wrong at the moment.
the last year has been very very hard for me, with my parents my hubby and the babys.

i wrote a thread the other day about my 21st and no1 getting back 2 me well now work has changed OHs dates to go away and hes going away alot earlier and for longer.. i cant get back 2 england. i have 2 cats and i cant afford 2 put them away and the airline i go with doesnt take animals.
so im stuck here alone with my friends or family on my 21st. id finally made plans 2 go out quite abit for my birthday and no im stuck!!

wow a birthday alone with 2 cats what fun im gunna have!!

could things go anymore wrong for me?

right im going home... i hope... gunna try book a ferry for the weekend..

I really feel for your situation. Are you English? Sound's very very familiar. I was an English person living in Bangor-Northern Ireland, had problems getting my animals back to England too. But the Seacat from Belfast allowed them onboard and I took the road route home from there. It can get very lonely out there on your own especially on birthday's and Christmas. I really do hope things start looking up for you soon. No one deserves to have so much heartache on their shoulders, and you shouldn't have to deal with it alone. Hope you can get that ferry booked. xo

:hugs:aww Tracie, i hope you can get home:hugs:

I had a shit 21st years ago when my ex wouldnt let me out of the house to see anyone. Long story but he was a asshole. I would have prefered to spend it alone that with him. It is gutting when its your 21st though and your alone. We will help you celebrate! and i am not to far from where you live either :)

im planning on getting the norfolk line gets in at liverpool and oh will drive down 2 my mums. its 8hrs tho zzzz lol

I really hope that things will look up for you soon!:hug:

so do i... do u think i could get my cats stiches out in a diff vets? as she had her tubes tied 3 days ago

Hope you manage to get home ok hun. I'm sure that they'll take the stitches out at another vets for you. Are they fit to travel though, if they've just been operated on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->