Who is involved in the celebrity threesome?!

Oh that's so boring. I'm not sure who it could have been that would have made me go "ooooh!" maybe Prince William lol? I'd have been gutted if it was David Beckham, I love the Beckhams. I think this whole injunction thing is so crap, I understand a right to privacy but it's so elitist, I'm sure "normal" people sometimes have things that get widely publicised they'd like to hide but couldn't afford to.

Oh that's so boring. I'm not sure who it could have been that would have made me go "ooooh!" maybe Prince William lol? I'd have been gutted if it was David Beckham, I love the Beckhams. I think this whole injunction thing is so crap, I understand a right to privacy but it's so elitist, I'm sure "normal" people sometimes have things that get widely publicised they'd like to hide but couldn't afford to.

Both me and my mum would have been upset if it had been David Beckham.

Thing is I dont think they do particularly show there kids off and portray a happy family either.

I also dont understand why they did an injunction people are far more interested because of it. Ryan Giggs' affair is remembered because of the injunction otherwise its just footballer had an affair

There is an article about EJ and DF enjoying a 'date night' on the Daily Mail website, and they aren't accepting comments on it which I think says it all.....

It's accepting comments now......it could get interesting!!!

ETA: the comments so far are just about the show they went to see. Either they're being heavily monitored or it's not fully started yet!

It's out in Scotland now and apparently an mp is thinking of announcing it in parliament like Ryan giggs

As far as I'm aware the laws don't apply in Scotland

Why would it need to be announced in parliament? What's the point?

I thi k it is to campaign against supressing freedom of press. Addressing the real issue, not that everyone actually cares who is boinking who.

I'm in Scotland and not heard anything... maybe nobody really cares. It's hardly 'big' or 'real' news after all is it!

I have got the same, David Furnish was the one who had a threesome and Elton John and David have taken out the injunction - however I cannot for the life of me find out who the couple were - and its killing me!!!

xx

The couple are not famous I dont think. Its definitely not 'big news' its barely news to be honest.

Also, I reckon those kids will find out worse things about their parents when they are older!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->