Who is involved in the celebrity threesome?!

Well based on the Sun article it looks like someone else. But P s has a wife who doesn't have the initials stated ...

"The Court of Appeal said PJS met someone called AB in 2007 or 2008 and had “occasional sexual encounters starting in 2009”.

In a text message to AB on December 15, 2011, PJS asked whether AB’s partner, known only as CD, was “up for a three-way”.

“AB said that CD was. Accordingly, the three met for a three-way sexual encounter which they duly carried out,” the ruling said.

The sexual relationship between PJS and AB ended but they remained friends.

In early January this year AB and CD approached the Sun on Sunday about their sexual encounters with PJS. The newspaper approached the entertainer for comment."

So PJS didn't have a 3 way with their spouse + 1, it was a 3 way between PJS, a "friend" + "friend's" partner.

Well based on the Sun article it looks like someone else. But P s has a wife who doesn't have the initials stated ...

That has threw me a bit. However I'm wondering is the initials are her birth name and she uses a stage name as a every day name?

I have to say I'm completely lost reading all your posts... Off to google 🕵

Pjs... Doesn't have 3 young children though. 2 young and one grown up- though I'm not sure if that's correct information about there being 3 young kids?

I kind of agree that I don't think anyone woukd be surprised ir that it'd be big news in the US but who knows!

Would they use their actual initials too?

Do we not have any US ladies reading this thread? Lol

I shall message a few of my American friends on FB and see if we come up with something more concrete

I'd not heard of anything? !?! Haha what am I missing x

Oh phew was gutted to think it was E! I wouldnt have thought that was big news though with PJS.

Well my american friends have no idea what I was talking about....so guessing it's not big news over there....

They are going to do some digging and try & find out.

Right it seems I was wrong with PJS - Sorry Mr Stringfellow, you just happened to have the same initials as the court order and some of the internet guessed wrong.

I switched my VPN to US and did a bit of googling.

It appears to have been DF, the spouse of EJ that was doing the dirty.

Oh no!!!! Poor EJ,

I am still confused about the initials

I just did a quick google and saw it was DF but apparently they have an open marriage and EJ was aware of it.

All the initials on the injunction would be pseudonyms.

Love a bit of gossip though!

Ooh I've just caught up with this thread! Love a bit of celeb gossip!!

Can someone PLEASE PM me who it is, all I can find is bloody news articles telling me why they can't tell me!!

They have made a bigger deal out of it, and drawn more attention by getting an injunction!

From what I gather it is Elton johns husband David furnish. I don't have a clue who the couple are that he has had a threesome with though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->