• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is involved in the celebrity threesome?!

I thought that person had two kids? And I thought they got married years ago?

You're right actually- I think they may only have 2?

I think they only have two but I had heard it was them as well.

Okay I think it is the same person then! Haha! I was mega confused trying to rack my brains. At one point I even thought Rylan because I know he just got married but couldn't remember reading about him adopting three kids! Lol!

I found the same as LoraLoo too.

Love that there's currently 31 guests reading this thread in an attempt to find out :haha:

My internet access forbids things like threesome returning any results (much to my OHs annoyance :rofl:) so I have no idea! But from your clues I think I know is he old?

the one who is the wronged party is (and the famous one) his spouse is younger

Oh no I think I know who it is. A musician I understand?

Oh no I think I know who it is. A musician I understand?

I don't have a clue about this story but just from reading the thread I'm on these lines too. Was it a gay threesome?

From what I googled, it came up with the initials of the married couples as they are not allowed to name them.

Initials of PJS (the man), famous for owning strip clubs

Pjs and e had a threesome together?!

^oh totally different to who I was thinking.

I hadn't heard of this until I stumbled across this thread.

No PJS & E didn't have a 3 some.

I havent found anything relating to E.

(Yes I know it's the Sun)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...lebrity-threesome-couple-named-in-the-US.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...lebrity-threesome-gagging-row-speaks-out.html

Oh PJS having a threesome wouldn't really be news would it? Unless it was with EJ? And maybe DF?

Oh PJS having a threesome wouldn't really be news would it? Unless it was with EJ? And maybe DF?

I personally wouldn't have thought PJS having a threesome is particularly news or comes as a surprise to be honest....

But he's a bit of a has been and look at the amount of attention it has brought. Is it on purpose?

I am so bloody lost :haha:

The guy I read and named earlier from an article is older, younger husband, is a singer and they have two very young sons through an American surrogate mother.

The guy I read and named earlier from an article is older, younger husband, is a singer and they have two very young sons through an American surrogate mother.

Yes that's who I though e was, unless there's two very similar families! I'm still lost though ha ha. And even more so I'm wondering why I'm so bothered when ten minutes ago I didn't know anything about it!

Yes that's who I though e was, unless there's two very similar families! I'm still lost though ha ha. And even more so I'm wondering why I'm so bothered when ten minutes ago I didn't know anything about it!

Near did I till I opened this thread earlier. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->