Who is using condoms?

ladyty2k

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, hope you dont mind me gatecrashing..
Just wondering how many of you are using condoms whilst you wait? Im thinking of using these as my sole contraceptive after birth, husband is happy to as well, you find them ok??
x
thanks

We are since I stopped taking the pill a month ago. We don't mind them really. We bought a huge pack from ebay.

I don't . my Oh does not like them.

We do as I started having various probs taking the pill and couldn't find one that agreed with me, so I gave up on them altogether and we've been using condoms for 2+ years now. I find them okay and i've had no complaints from oh ;)

lol, i had the same problem with the pill, took my body nearly a year to get back to normal after coming off it!

Glad to know they are safe enough then, i guess just as long as you use them whenever contact is made :) x
thanks girls

We use them. Neither of us like using them, but then don't fancy using anything else either and don't want a baby yet, so condoms are a necessary must for us.

*raiseshand* only before ovulation though, so not all the time.

Well i was taking the pill until a few weeks ago, but it made me feel bloated and i had NO sex drive at all!!!! So i gave up on them and we're now using condoms :( I hate them they are a pain in the butt but we need them and at least it means that my body wont be so screwed up for when we TTC

We use them. Neither of us like using them, but then don't fancy using anything else either and don't want a baby yet, so condoms are a necessary must for us.

We are the same although I have just started to chart so hopefully I will soon learn when it is safe not to need to use them as we (read DH) really do prefer it without!

We've been using them solely for about 3.5 years. I don't like them to be honest but I can't go on Microgynon which I really got on well with, because of my weight. The docs put me on cerazette which had some horrendous side effects so we decided to just use condoms!!

Condoms are fine. Sometimes they spoil the mood a little, waiting to get them on and stuff but they work and you can get all sorts of them to make it better!

I can't wait to bin them though! x

I just use condoms. me and OH dont have sex enough to need other contreception!!!

Even though normally I am quite patient and have been using condoms for many years and have no problem with them...every now and again I get a great urge to make a big bonfire with them on the top and shout "die you bas****s" as I laugh hysterically.

We used to use them. I wasn't too fond of them and neither was the boyfriend. Not to mention they have broken multiple times while being used properly so that kinda put me off.

Even though normally I am quite patient and have been using condoms for many years and have no problem with them...every now and again I get a great urge to make a big bonfire with them on the top and shout "die you bas****s" as I laugh hysterically.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Am having fun imagining this!:rofl::rofl:

me too, although no need really at the moment, poor OH not getting any right now as I have nil sex drive plus am so knackered with current baby. I really need to start making an effort!!!

We're using condoms until I get the Mirena..

I hate it. lol. I'm sure OH doesn't like it that much either, we're always worrying about running out and wanting to have sex, lol.

And I'll admit I do silly things sometimes like during foreplay before he gets it on I get on and start and he's just like umm... stop.. because he doesn't want me to after I get him worked up :rofl: but we both know we can't have another baby right now.. :shy:

I want sex ALL the time now, like bordering on nymphomaniac honestly :shock: so it gets in the way for me..

Hi.

I have only ever used condoms as I believe that doing anything to make your body do what its not meant to isnt really a good idea (but thats just my thoughts) hubby prefers condoms too and we actually found it hard ttc without them as he was a bit sore and sensitive!

There are so many brands so I suggest finding one tha suits hubby best before buying in bulk!

Emma.xx

Well i was taking the pill until a few weeks ago, but it made me feel bloated and i had NO sex drive at all!!!! So i gave up on them and we're now using condoms :( I hate them they are a pain in the butt but we need them and at least it means that my body wont be so screwed up for when we TTC

im the same, plus i hate not knowing what my bodys doing!! did 3 days of progesterone only and then gave up!
i hate condoms too though, tmi but it just doesnt feel the same!?!? 2 year wait but i just want to try sooo much sooner :cry:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"