Who is using condoms?

condoms=100% not for me or OH.
Im on the contraeptive pill Yazmin, and its fantastic. I originally was on Leveln ED and experienced frequent mood swings, mid cycle bleeding, gained weight and was very crampy. Now im on Yazmin i experience none of these, and my period is very light, light enough to not have to even worry about tampons.
Condoms dont agree with OH lol, he is rather wide so regulars dont fit him (we live in a small town where theres pretty much one type of condom avaliable lol)and almost cut off circulation, not to mention it takes about 5 minutes to get it on, and by that time the mood is gone!
Everyones different though =) hope you find what best works for you. xx

As much as I'd love for a beautiful mistake, situations aren't working in our favour at the minute, it would just be unfair. So yes, we are using helmets for now!!

No we don't use them, my OH doesn't like them. I use implanon which works great for me!

Yes we use them, although neither of us like them. Not much choice because I had trouble on Depo a few years ago and ever since I get problems on the pill too. Plus it's only a few months till we start trying so not worth using anything more long term. They're not so bad really, you do get used to them, but it's better without! ;-)

Well we have them but i try to make him forget about them :lol:...

I personally hate them, as much as they can prevent pregnancy i find them so uncomfortable!

me and my OH started off using condoms, but now we just use pulling out method... dont care what anyone says IT WORKS! some times we dont even do that -and we've been having 'unprotected' :sex: for about 16months now. suppose it does leave a little chance of getting pg - but it never happeneds!!
now condoms are only for playing ever now and again - or quickies... tingle ones are great for making you both orgasam quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->