Who will be using IC's and what are your experiences?

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
So I bought those One Step pregnancy tests from Amazon 15x for like £3!

Now I used 1 for 6DPO 7DPO and 8DPO. They have all left a very very faint but visible line... to me i feel they're too faint to be anything. Have any of you ladies had the same experience?

:flower:

I always find them very reliable- can u post a pic?

Yeah use those ones all the time, shown my last 4 pregnancies a couple of days before af due with no issues at all. Never had false positives or anything.

Good luck :dust:

I’ve used them for 2nd 3rd and 4th pregnancy and found them good. I used hen this cycle tho and having a few issues- a recent batch I bought show possibly a shadow on them but nothing hat even shows up but then I also had an older ic in my drawer used that it had a faint positive so I’m quite confused atm

Gave me my first BFP before AF, with this pregnancy and my previous pregnancy. Never had a false positive, evap, or shadow

I’ve used them for 2nd 3rd and 4th pregnancy and found them good. I used hen this cycle tho and having a few issues- a recent batch I bought show possibly a shadow on them but nothing hat even shows up but then I also had an older ic in my drawer used that it had a faint positive so I’m quite confused atm

Yes same here!!! Since 6DPO (now 9) I have had a slight shadow on all of them... a proper squinter but its still there! Camera cant pick it up well!

Just ordered a FRER so will see what happens xxx

Have you tried just using water or uring DH's pee to see if the shaddow appears then too......just curious if its a dodgy batch since you are both in the uk. If the line has no colour?

Got my fingers crossed you still get that bfp!! :dust:

I used 1 this morning (9DPO) no shadon or mark!
I also used a FRER and nothing :(

I wont use anymore now until Friday xxx

I've always used ICs. I used them with all 5 of my pregnancies and NEVER got a false positive or EVAP ..................... until last cycle. I've heard from many folks that these tests are getting worse and that they're experiencing more evaps. I tested a few weeks ago because I didn't remember when my period was due and wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant... and I got an evap. Thankfully, since I used a dip stick, I used another and got a BFN, but I tested again the next day and the next day to make sure it was BFN. If I were late on my period, I'd definitely wait until it was DARK and then double check with a digi after that experience!

i used a FRER this morning (9DPO) and i feel like it has those indent lines as well. Every test ive taken had those bl00dy lines on! 4 ICs and 1 FRER!
Its quite distressing :-(

(hope the photos attached, im using my phone)!

:flower:

Attachments

• Negative Image_1520885770413.jpg
    Negative Image_1520885770413.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 17
  • PhotoGrid_1520873385726.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1520873385726.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 21
I'm not sure, i can really feel my period coming today! The same old cramps i get :(

My symptoms when I was pregnant were the same as for af.....cramps especially. Got my fingers crossed for you. That test does look a bit pink so Im hopeful. It really sucks that you're not getting a straight answer but still early days eh? In the past I got vvv faint line at 9dpo and it took another couple of days to darken. Good luck, will be following xx

My symptoms when I was pregnant were the same as for af.....cramps especially. Got my fingers crossed for you. That test does look a bit pink so Im hopeful. It really sucks that you're not getting a straight answer but still early days eh? In the past I got vvv faint line at 9dpo and it took another couple of days to darken. Good luck, will be following xx

Thank you hun :)

I did ICs nothing but once it dries up you can really see a line.
Its so frustrating and really gets your hopes up x

I didn't want go read and run but I use the same ones hun and unfortunately I had the same. Every test has a faint shadow looking line but there are in fact indents mine have never gotten darker and I even got them with my OH's pee on a 2 hour hold (don't ask ��) but in all honesty I have stuck with them and will only believe a line when it's clear enough to see pink lol or if there is progression in the lines you can see. GL!

I am using them. Though I have not had a single positive yet this time TTC. I know I used one when I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd dd. It was positive and when I went to get my beta's that same day my hcg was only 10. So it obviously was sensitive. I have no clue what the brand was since this was back in early 2008. I believe I used a mix of IC's and FRER with my 3rd DD but I cant remember for sure!
Right now I have a bunch of wondfo cheapies. At first i was buying FRER's but after so many negatives I decided to go the cheaper route

So after me saying ive never had issues with one step I decided to try one yesterday(Ive only just ovulated maybe 2 days before so it cant be positive) and Im sure I can see a shaddow! Its a new batch just came in the post so thought Id check em out after buttercups issues. Looks like I wont be trusting these if I go poas crazy and test early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->