Whoaaaa i'm half way thereee!!!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Love that Bon jovi song!:haha::haha:

But yes i am literally half way through the 2ww:happydance:
7dpo and my tests came in today, took one obviously :bfn: LOL, wasn't shocked or suprised or down:wacko::haha:

How is everyone? :) :)

hi. Sorry for the BFN, but maybe to early? I am ok, although I feel I am out this cycle, been having AF like cramps today!

haha i knew it was, tbh was testing quality of test

well good afternoon :) half way there not long to go till your bfp now hun ;)

ty welshprincess!!! Yup Becca, were same dpo, :) :) not long left now, my temps have slowly dropped though =/ but too concerned though theyre way above coverline.

i wont do :) just hoping they sustain a little bit. They are really high though so yay to meee. :p

Good luck guys, wish I was half way through, think I will go mad before the half way point :flower:

i gotta good feeling for you candy and becca think this could be the bfp's months :)

i hope ur right!!!! It would be nice, :D dunno wat to do with myself if i am,i'll be shocked!

She better do!
Or i'll beat her with a stick.

My boobies hurt :hissy:
x

Thats what I'm like.
Or more so I keep getting hot flushes.
LOL.
Feel like a right old woman.
x

I cant never tell if Im irratable.
Im sooo angry in general.
I have a short temper. LOL.
And I am a little tired.
I'm weeing alot.
x

lmao becca, gross, but ditto! i have a blocked nose and a dry throat and a fever..i might be coming down with something =/ and FF the cheeky little bugger tired to put me at 5dpo cause some how it went back onto advanced method, when i clearly o'd 7 days ago not 5, how RUDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->