Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

P

princess_vix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EruAIJVda1g&feature=related

Who the hell would even think about this? I can't understand how you'd even come up with this shit.

I find it VERY VERY disturbing..It actually makes me want to vomit!

I don't find it disturbing at all, I've seen worse stuff in movies! Bit odd though I must admit!

I'm too afraid to watch it! What is it?
xx

its about this wacko surgeon who creates a "human centipede" by connecting 3 people ass-to-mouth.

what an idea for a movie...they couldn't come up with anything else?

altho i've seen this extremely disturbing french movie which is kinda like this where they take the skin off of ppl. it was just sickening

That's really grim! I'm such a wimp with movies, can't watch anything remotely scary or gross lol
xx

That's absolutely horrific :( I do not ever want to see that film, the trailers above are bad enough! I agree, who would think up something like that and actually make a film about it!? yuk!!

I actually find that very funny! I wouldn't say its disturbing but very very strange! Not really something I would want to watch.

Tbh I do wonder about some of the movies and how the writer came up with it :wacko: Like saw, they are horrible movies
x

I actually find that very funny! I wouldn't say its disturbing but very very strange! Not really something I would want to watch.

I never watched it but heard people talk about it before & thought it sounded funny though Im a TOTAL wimp & ant do horror films at all really. Couldnt watch it! x

I love horror, & the trailer started off like a good scary film, until the centipede thing; why? It's not scary, just weird & gross!!!
Don't think I'll be going to see that film!!!

I love horror, & the trailer started off like a good scary film, until the centipede thing; why? It's not scary, just weird & gross!!!
Don't think I'll be going to see that film!!!

It's not scary as such,just disturbing sick and how the feck did anyone think of making a human centipede?

Ip ersonally find the fact that they know whats going to happen and how there all tied up and still alive when made into it VERY disturbing it makes me want to actually cry for them.

HOW HORRIBLE :(

i wont be watch it :nope: some people are just sick its disturbing what people writters come up with xxxx

WTF That's well and truly fkd up :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Not something I would want to watch thats for sure :wacko::wacko:

Gross :wacko:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann