Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

Its very odd.. But does look like a good 'hide behind the pillow' film!

Looks like a stupid plot to a film, I have seen more disturbing real life things on the internet which is this disturbs you you do not want to see.

WHY ?????? that is so weird and gross. I was just eating the most delicious piece of toast and now its in the bin, I really am sick to the stomach, but I think that is more to do with the knee part I have a thing about knees and the thought of cutting someones knee while there are awake is a bit to much for me. And seriously actors/actresses now-a-days would do anything to get a break, even stick there face up someones ass !!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

personally I think it looks hilarious! I am a MAHOOSIVE horror movie fan... I've seen a lot worse than this, I reckon I'm desensitised now. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it! I think movies with paedophiles or possessions are a lot more disturbing.

I think it's a bit unfair to say anyone who watches it is sick. IMO I'd rather watch that than hostel or saw, both of which are torture for sheer fun.

Thing is though i don't think it's sick if you watch hey-ho people go to cinema cos it may look good..But i think if you enjoy i think something can't be quite right..it's disgusting.

And the writer? to think of a story like this? :shrug:

I agree with Char, I think it's very unfair to say if you enjoy watching this something "can't be quite right" I love watching horror movies, the gorier the better. That doesn't mean I'm mentally ill, for example. I could never ever watch someone getting tortured for real, even the thought of that makes me feel ill. But when you're watching a film like this, you are aware that it's jsut a film. There's obviously enough ppl who do want to see gory films, cuz they keep making them!
People watch films about child abuse when they know beforehand that's the content. Does that make them sick? Personally I would find it a lot more disturbing to watch that.

its about this wacko surgeon who creates a "human centipede" by connecting 3 people ass-to-mouth.

what an idea for a movie...they couldn't come up with anything else?

altho i've seen this extremely disturbing french movie which is kinda like this where they take the skin off of ppl. it was just sickening

Martyrs? Oh come now, that had an amazing storyline, it wasn't just gore for gore's sake! That's one of my favourite movies!

I liked the film Saw does that make me sick?

it's all really to do with where you draw the line I guess. Each person has a different tolerance for stuff like this. Mine just happens to be very very high! My mum considers the scream movies to be sick! lol! :dohh:

I heard about it a while back and I don't want to watch the trailer lol it's sick, whoever came up with that idea must be seriously messed up!

supposedly it's actually possible to make a human centipede.
imagine being the poor guy at the end :sick:

im a huge horror fan and watched this and thought it was boring,very stupid and perdictable.i wont be watching #2 not horror in my eyes,just sick.

I do get really nervous when I watch gore films now, I dont know why I just cant watch but I do remember liking the saw film,. all the guessing not really the gore. I really have seen worse films than this, I have seen many low budget crap films, my bro likes them and used to take them out, was not impressed. Bad acting, bad story lines etc.

I think it's a bit unfair to say anyone who watches it is sick. IMO I'd rather watch that than hostel or saw, both of which are torture for sheer fun.

Thing is though i don't think it's sick if you watch hey-ho people go to cinema cos it may look good..But i think if you enjoy i think something can't be quite right..it's disgusting.

And the writer? to think of a story like this? :shrug:

I agree with Char, I think it's very unfair to say if you enjoy watching this something "can't be quite right" I love watching horror movies, the gorier the better. That doesn't mean I'm mentally ill, for example. I could never ever watch someone getting tortured for real, even the thought of that makes me feel ill. But when you're watching a film like this, you are aware that it's jsut a film. There's obviously enough ppl who do want to see gory films, cuz they keep making them!
People watch films about child abuse when they know beforehand that's the content. Does that make them sick? Personally I would find it a lot more disturbing to watch that.

Horror in my eyes is completely different to this.
This isn't horror...It completely fucked up..who the hell thinks of making a film of making a human centepede?

Seriously?

I liked the film Saw does that make me sick?

No,Because thats horror...This is just mentally ******** and f*cked up.
I watched saw i find saw no big deal.
I guess some people can tolerate some things others can't
Personally i think this is pushing the limits on horror.

I liked Saw :thumbup: I don't mind gore/horror but this just seems to be taking it a step too far

I should introduce you to my brothers crappy gore films then lol that is light hearted compared to his crap. And it is crap. I am hard to satisfy in a horror film anyway.

OMG! Thats sick :shock: And I thought SAW and Hostal were bad.
Does anyone dare to watch this film??
I agree with aubreee, could they think of anything else now, any more twisted than this??
TBH I prefer movies like The Ring etc, think this movie would just do my head in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->