Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

Oh man that is gross. One film I will not be watching, made me feel sick just watching the trailer

For some reason this makes me feel really uneasy... I don't know why, I didn't even watch the whole trailer I just skipped through it without any sound... I'm normally pretty good with horror/gory stuff as well, but this is just absolutely sickening :(

For some reason this makes me feel really uneasy... I don't know why, I didn't even watch the whole trailer I just skipped through it without any sound... I'm normally pretty good with horror/gory stuff as well, but this is just absolutely sickening :(

im going downstairs to make sure my doors are locked and that no crazed surgeons are able to break in.

I will defo be having nightmares now :cry:

im going downstairs to make sure my doors are locked and that no crazed surgeons are able to break in.

I will defo be having nightmares now :cry:

Me too hun, wonder what it is that makes us react so badly to it... it's absolutely horrendous :cry:

Sorry but im laughing my head off, if this was indeed real i'd be sickned , but Who the fuck thinks up of sewing someones face to someones ass? Bahhahahaha! Seroiusly!

I know its not real so it doesnt sicken me , its just laughable!

I was nearly sick just watching trailor :wacko:

I will never watch that to be honest i dont think these kind of films should be out full stop! i think if you have a mentally unstable person anyway its going to give them sick ideas and thoughts :wacko:

I found this really worrying, what has the world turned into :wacko:

Some people would actually enjoy seeing this movie :dohh: that is weird.

bit silly ... it looks crap as well, at the end if just looked like some sort of sick bondage session .. it didn't look like they were attached .. sorry.. x

This is the thing it makes me feel realy uneasy and almost want to cry.

It's like my mum and me said that anyone who'd enjoy or want to watch this must be very sick in the mind literally.

It's disgusting and just not even funny or scary its disturbing!

I think it's a bit unfair to say anyone who watches it is sick. IMO I'd rather watch that than hostel or saw, both of which are torture for sheer fun.

yeah i think its just about adrenalin and stuff ... alot of people love to scare them selfs ... like going on rollercoasters etc x

just wanted to add ... with a quick google ... they actually started filming the second one ... in england with a full British cast all ready .. also he is intending to sew 12 people together :/ x

Why on Earth would you wanna be in a film that entails having your nose up someones @rse crack anyway :sick:
I wonder how much they got paid for doing that film :lol:

x

I think it's a bit unfair to say anyone who watches it is sick. IMO I'd rather watch that than hostel or saw, both of which are torture for sheer fun.

Thing is though i don't think it's sick if you watch hey-ho people go to cinema cos it may look good..But i think if you enjoy i think something can't be quite right..it's disgusting.

And the writer? to think of a story like this? :shrug:

my OH's sister told me to watch this film, and said it was "a bit f**ked up" but didn't say what it was about. anyway I love watching scary films so gave it a go and even managed to watch it all the way up to the part where he started shouting "feed her!" and then turned it off. what a load of rubbish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->