Whoooo the Grotto is open....

Heeeeey! Good to see some old faces back again. I've been checking every now and then to see if anyone's here yet. So busy atm I hardly find time to get on.

I knew there would be some of you here already!
Can you believe it’s already September!
We have just got back from 4 weeks in florida and now in panic mode as it’s youngests birthday in 3 weeks and then Christmas argh!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome back Leonie! I hope you had an amazing time? FX you manage the birthday ok!

It is so nice to see the usual crowd assembling here! :)

Hi Phantom! Good to see you back here too :)

Wow 4 weeks in Florida I am soo not jealous :haha:! Hope you all had the best time !

So nice to see the same ladies coming back ! Cannot wait to see all your buys ! :xmas6:

We had a great time Thankyou,

I’m already struggling with the ideas for birthday never mind Christmas haha!

so far he’s only asked for a new Xbox controller (wireless one not the cheapy wired ones which break quickly) and funko pops.

Anyone else noticed Christmas stock creeping into shops! My local Poundland had stuff out! Seems to be early this year.

Oh if you get wireless ones I strongly recommend you get the charging station! What a saving that was cause it is not that expensive to start with, where as batteries last no time at all! We have this one for our xbox1.

We had a great time Thankyou,

I’m already struggling with the ideas for birthday never mind Christmas haha!

so far he’s only asked for a new Xbox controller (wireless one not the cheapy wired ones which break quickly) and funko pops.

Anyone else noticed Christmas stock creeping into shops! My local Poundland had stuff out! Seems to be early this year.

Yes! The Works have had Christmas craft stuff for at least a month.

I love Christmas time it’s so lovely.
My birthday is one week b4 Christmas Eve I’ll be 43.

we normally put the decorations up in early December but I start getting the itch in November lol.

4 Weeks in Florida Leonie?! Was it all in Orlando or did you explore too?

I've ordered all the bits for DD1's snake which should arrive by Friday. We sat down together picking decor bits on Monday. So that's the majority of her birthday off the list and less pressure for me. Just hope her hatchling is available on time.

Majority of the shops have Christmas available online. I'm disappointed shops don't have much instore :haha: when I went bauble shopping the range had nothing, b&m had approx 10 shelves and Next had 1 stand. Bought an orange set from next. There's some I want from Wilko but need to see them in person.

With it coming out early eases the money pressure during the cost of living crisis. Spreads it out a little more. I've noticed at work that people leave it until last minute and go in a huff when it's not available anymore. Believe it or not many come in on 1st Dec expecting an advent calendar! #-o I'm sure you have the same problem Bev?

4 Weeks in Florida Leonie?! Was it all in Orlando or did you explore too?

I've ordered all the bits for DD1's snake which should arrive by Friday. We sat down together picking decor bits on Monday. So that's the majority of her birthday off the list and less pressure for me. Just hope her hatchling is available on time.

Majority of the shops have Christmas available online. I'm disappointed shops don't have much instore :haha: when I went bauble shopping the range had nothing, b&m had approx 10 shelves and Next had 1 stand. Bought an orange set from next. There's some I want from Wilko but need to see them in person.

With it coming out early eases the money pressure during the cost of living crisis. Spreads it out a little more. I've noticed at work that people leave it until last minute and go in a huff when it's not available anymore. Believe it or not many come in on 1st Dec expecting an advent calendar! #-o I'm sure you have the same problem Bev?

Oh god we had the same last year, and at Easter too. Looking for calenders/eggs sooo late.
What snake are you getting? We have a corn.

Oh god we had the same last year, and at Easter too. Looking for calenders/eggs sooo late.
What snake are you getting? We have a corn.

There's no logic in it lol. Better to be prepared from the beginning. Stock is there for a reason. Awh cute! We're getting her a hognose :D

Checking in! DD1 is well and truly past toys now but I think I have a bit longer yet with DD2 and DS. I haven't bought anything yet and don't have many ideas tbh, other than finally giving in to getting a phone for DD1. Can't believe she's in year 6 and off to high school next year, doesn't feel like that long ago I joined here when I was newly pregnant with her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->