Whoooo the Grotto is open....

Checking in! DD1 is well and truly past toys now but I think I have a bit longer yet with DD2 and DS. I haven't bought anything yet and don't have many ideas tbh, other than finally giving in to getting a phone for DD1. Can't believe she's in year 6 and off to high school next year, doesn't feel like that long ago I joined here when I was newly pregnant with her :)
I feel ya! Where does the time go?

Oh if you get wireless ones I strongly recommend you get the charging station! What a saving that was cause it is not that expensive to start with, where as batteries last no time at all! We have this one for our xbox1.

we have one of these as oldest got a new Xbox last Christmas which came with a controller but youngest has an older Xbox with older controllers which he can’t plug a headset into. They do come in handy don’t they! They used to eat through batteries.

4 Weeks in Florida Leonie?! Was it all in Orlando or did you explore too?

just Orlando. We did 2 weeks for universal and seaworld and shopping/I drive and then 2 weeks just in Disney.

Also if anyone is after ordering from Disney store use code DISNEYPLUS for free delivery. Even works on the outlet/sale stuff. only works today for Disney plus day.

Hi everyone, nice to see the Grotto is open, can't believe how fast the year has gone.
So this year my kids will be 15, 12 and 7 years (twins), have started buying, my 7 year old daughter is fairly easy to buy for so have quite a few things for her already, her twin brother has given me a few ideas of what he would like.
My older two sons I have no idea, my 15 year old is into Star Wars Lego so may buy him a big set, my 12 year old is the hardest to buy for, all he wants are Switch games that always look pitiful next to the twins gifts, appreciate some ideas for him, he is a gamer but also likes anime.

I feel your pain on buying for teen boys, though it's my 16 year old that only ever wants games, and it like looks like nothing but costs so much. My 14 year old never knows what he wants, and any time he does request something it'll be small like a Toblerone. Last year he did want an xbox because his old one had all but died. This year he's back to not knowing. I've got his birthday in October to buy for yet. It's always a struggle :haha:

Hi all, am so pleased to see the grotto open! Have already got a good stash of presents for dd. It's her birthday on 15th Dec so have to have lots of ideas! She'll be 7-must update my ticker.

Yay! Just been thinking about Christmas and remembered the grotto. I only come on here now for the grotto. I'm so late this year!

Went to the range today with DH It was sooooo beautiful. I love all the light up traditional village scenes.
I don't think we need any more tree decorations bur I'm sure I'll find room ha ha

So glad to see you all again, I’m a bit late to the game this year, but we have done a lot of traveling this past year, so been quite busy.
We have been trying to make the most of it while the kids are still at home.
My son turns 18 tomorrow and it’s such a bittersweet birthday. It’s seems like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he is an adult :(
He isn’t in a rush to move out just yet and start his life and we are not rushing him, so I don’t need to be too upset yet I guess lol

Bring on Christmas, best time of the year and I look forward to being apart of this group each year :xmas8:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->