Whoop!!!

MyLittleFish

Reaction score
After having my first lo my dh has been against having another baby, mostly because I had a very traumatic labour/ emergency c-section then lost far to much blood!
Anyhow last night my dh said that if I get back to the weight I was at our wedding we can start ttc! (I have put on far to much weight since first lo so I dont mind these terms!)
I'm just so excited that he has finally said yes to having a second lo!
Xx:flower:

i'm glad you're getting your baby! :D

but...and i mean this very nicely...but are you so heavy that your health is at risk? because otherwise i don't see how you getting to your wedding weight is significant in this at all.

My weight isnt an issue really it just I personally want to get fit and slim down again (I have been so lazy recently that its not budging unsurprisingly) before trying for a second baby as otherwise I'll have to lose it all once having a second baby. My husband knows this and ive been talking about trying again so he just said yes but wait till you've lost the weight as he knows I'll kick myself otherwise and also it will be more to carry if I'm already overweight.? Hope that makes sense?

The complications with the last labour was down to many factors but nothing to do with weight. I will have to have a planned c-section though.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->