Whooping cough making a come back becoz people don't vaccinate

I'm not saying that this is true of all people... but when it comes to parenting I think there are "trends" that people still follow and fads that are taken part of. I see the choice not to vaccinate as a bit of a trend, bit of a fad and a way of being "different"... rather than a wise parenting choice. xx

so by saying that you are basically saying there is no risk from vaccination?

I disagree.

No, I am not saying that at all.

I am well aware of the risks that come with vaccinating. I do not deny that they exist. From my research the risk of not vacinating is much higher hence why I do not see it as a wise parenting choice.

I do also truly believe that a lot of people do not do their own research and do just believe the first link they see and use that as a way to justify following a bit of a "trend" and doing the "alternative" thing by not vaccinating. It's like a way of rebelling... and rebelling is the "cool" thing to do.

I mean no disrespect by that, I am well aware that many will do thier research and are not trying to do the "cool" thing. They do truly believe they are making a wise parenting choice. xx

Okay... that i can agree with but its very much NOT what you said in your first post.

I'm not saying that this is true of all people... but when it comes to parenting I think there are "trends" that people still follow and fads that are taken part of. I see the choice not to vaccinate as a bit of a trend, bit of a fad and a way of being "different"... rather than a wise parenting choice. xx

so by saying that you are basically saying there is no risk from vaccination?

I disagree.

No, I am not saying that at all.

I am well aware of the risks that come with vaccinating. I do not deny that they exist. From my research the risk of not vacinating is much higher hence why I do not see it as a wise parenting choice.

I do also truly believe that a lot of people do not do their own research and do just believe the first link they see and use that as a way to justify following a bit of a "trend" and doing the "alternative" thing by not vaccinating. It's like a way of rebelling... and rebelling is the "cool" thing to do.

I mean no disrespect by that, I am well aware that many will do thier research and are not trying to do the "cool" thing. They do truly believe they are making a wise parenting choice. xx

I agree with this.

Ahhh it is. I just added more words and "I'm not trying to offend - honest" into the explainy post lol xx

I cannot imagine someone not vaccinating their kid because its 'cool'

i think that is about as bizarre to me as the idea that many vaccinate without research is to others...

perhaps both are true, who knows.

I've actually read a few articles that say the whopping cough outbreak was caused from vaccines themselves. https://gaia-health.com/articles451/000485-pertussis-more-virulent.shtml I have more links too :)

I personally don't vaccinate my son. I feel the risks far outweigh the "benefits" of vaccines and I couldn't knowingly allow him to be injected with the ingredients that are in vaccines. That said, I believe it's a personal decision that every parent needs to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->