Whooping cough vaccine??

Type in "infant with pertussis/whooping cough" on YouTube. I was in tears after watching a couple. WC is nothing to play with. Yes, there are rare reactions to the vaccine, but complications to the actual disease are MUCH more likely.

I had my DTaP at 24ish weeks and had zero side effects.

Yeah... I suggest people watch those videos too if they're on the fence about getting vaccinated or getting their child vaccinated for it.
They're absolutely heartbreaking and brutal to watch. I couldn't even make it through 1 video and only made it a few seconds before breaking down in to ugly sobs.
WC is no joke.

I signed a bunch of consents for things at the start of my pregnancy when I met with them. The nurse came in yesterday, reminded me, had me resign a consent for the DTap and gave me the shot. No side effects. My arm hurt more with the flu shot than this one. I even slept on my right side most of last night and I was able to move my arm fine this morning. It's for sure not worth the risk of not getting it.

I actually refused whooping cough purely because there's no evidence it actually protects the unborn child. My midwife had it done and her child was born and ended up with the whopping cough because a second dose is required to work.

I had mine at 35 weeks and baby was fine step away from google talk to your midwife . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->