Who's Awake Right Now?

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
I have pretty bad insomnia to begin with so it is no surprise to me that I'm sitting in my living room at 0430 scrolling the Internet.

Anyone else awake?

That sounds better than 0430.

I'm thinking if I can make it until 0630, I can go mow my grass before it gets blistering hot outside!

I'll call it exercise and then feel less guilty when I binge eat junk food for the rest of the day.

Where abouts are you? It's freezing here I'm in England right by the sea. Haha yeah I like your thinking 😂

I'm US, on the east coast right outside of Washington DC.

It's muggy and disgusting outside. Like living in an oven. Ha ha ga

Sometimes I think I would like to live someplace cold and wet. Would be a nice change after the heat.

I shouldn't complain though, it will be winter and cold and snowing before i know it and then I'll complain that it's cold and snowing!

Iv been up most of the night but it's 10am here now, no doubt I'll be asleep soon lol

Oh my son wants to come to the US so he can marry Miley Cyrus lol. Yes nobody is ever happy with the weather lol I'm always complaining due a heat wave soon though. I love the snow bet it gets real bad over there. Melts within an hour over here would be nice to see proper snow always reminds me of Christmas time :)

I'm from Hawaii so when I got married and moved to North Carolina, I was stoked for snow! But we lived right on the coast so our once a year flurries never lasted more than a few hours!

I'm hoping now that I'm more north we will get a proper Christmas snow!

I'm remembering my first year in NC, it snowed like 5" and I was so excited but that next morning it was 70 degrees and it all melted before lunch time!

Talk about a disappointment. Ha ha ha

I have ALWAYS wanted to visit England, I'm a Tudor fanatic so my dream would be to travel around and visit all of the castles and countryside.

Ahhh, talk about a dream vacation!

Tell your son if he takes Miley back with him, just about everyone here in the U.S. will rejoice and sing his praises! Ha ha ha

This time three years ago I was in Washington! Just a flying visit but it was so hot when I was there! Went to NYC too and loved it! We were there for Christmas last year! :) I live in the uk too.....in Surrey, which is in the South. About 35 mins on train from London x

It is hot, I tried to go into the city last week and ended up sweating all of my makeup off before I had gotten anywhere!

Still fun though, I will just have to wait until fall to do some more museum visits :)

I feel like I should get up and get moving but all I want to do is daydream on pinterest looking at nursery themes! lol

Also in the UK, where it is now an very reasonable time, I was awake at 430 our time too! Will be again tonight, but this time I will be at work, can't wait to try working nights without caffeine!

Oh, coffee is the only thing that keeps me going! I don't do soda or sugar drinks but my morning cup of coffee, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give it up!

Our sun is rising here, it's going to be another hot day and I do need to mow the grass...last time I let it go this long, the neighbor asked me very casually if I was planning on getting some goats...I guess that was the nicest way for him to tell me my yard looks like crap and I should mow. Ha ha ha.

I haven't given up the morning coffee yet, but I have reduced it from two or three strong cups to one half caffeine one, and I've cut down to just one cup of tea after that, which is huge for me. Night shifts usually run on caffeine though, and the sleep is medically induced too, which also can't happen!

Get the goat, they're far more fun than lawn mowers!

Not sure my current HOA would allow it...but I haven't read all of the by-laws yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->