Who's baby is due in May?!

JustThisGirl

Reaction score
Just wanted to see who else was roughly around the same time as me.
My baby boy is due on the 17th May only a week away from my fiancee's! May's going to be an expensive one for me =]

My baby boy is due the 11th, although on all scans he dates the 16th.

Im due a day before you! 16th for me...but im sure i will be late!

My little girl is due on the 5th - bless her, I hope its not too much later than that xx

Our little bubs is due on the 19th May. I'm sooo excited lol

I'm may 23rd but hoping for a little earlier! Was 8 days early with my son so fingers crossed this time will be the same... !

My girlie is due the 8th May, tho the last scan showed shes due the 16th so its anyones guess lol xx

My little man is due on the 19th of May as well, we're gettin close to the 3rd tri girls! :thumbup:

my little girl is due 26th may but probably be a week early as havin c section :D x

My little boy is due 16th May.......hoping he's like his little brother and comes 10 days early. :thumbup: Also my nephew's 1st birthday is 28th May so I do't want to still his thunder if I can help it.

I am due 15th may. looking forward to heading to 3rd trimester

My goodness so many are close by! I've a feeling I'll be early, strange when you have a 'feeling' about something you can't predict.... I had a feeling on the sex of my baby as well and I was right!
Almost at 3rd tri you're right, I'll see you all there ;)

My goodness so many are close by! I've a feeling I'll be early, strange when you have a 'feeling' about something you can't predict.... I had a feeling on the sex of my baby as well and I was right!

My last 2 were both 10 days late so I do keep thinking of myself as a June Mummy as it nearly drove me insane waiting before :wacko:

My last 2 were both 10 days late so I do keep thinking of myself as a June Mummy as it nearly drove me insane waiting before :wacko:

both mine were ten days late what a nightmare! makes me almost glad im havin a planned section this time lol x

my lil bubbbles is due 10th may :D ahhhhhhhhhhh xx

both mine were ten days late what a nightmare! makes me almost glad im havin a planned section this time lol x

I bet you are! Will it be early or at the due date? I don't know how it works with c sections. I was induced the first time, but managed to avoid it second time round (thankfully!). I even managed to fall down the stairs (top to bottom) 7 days over due and STILL didn't go into labour last time! I will be asking you all for lots of tricks to get me going this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->