Who's baby is due in May?!

28th of May here! I am hoping it will be just a little earlier though just so I don't have to wait so long to meet my little girl!

Our son is due May 23! It will be a scheduled c-section so it will probably be around the 16 of May. We can't wait!

We are due our yellow bundle on the 9th May x

My goodness so many are close by! I've a feeling I'll be early, strange when you have a 'feeling' about something you can't predict.... I had a feeling on the sex of my baby as well and I was right!
Almost at 3rd tri you're right, I'll see you all there ;)

My last 2 were both 10 days late so I do keep thinking of myself as a June Mummy as it nearly drove me insane waiting before :wacko:

both mine were ten days late what a nightmare! makes me almost glad im havin a planned section this time lol x

I bet you are! Will it be early or at the due date? I don't know how it works with c sections. I was induced the first time, but managed to avoid it second time round (thankfully!). I even managed to fall down the stairs (top to bottom) 7 days over due and STILL didn't go into labour last time! I will be asking you all for lots of tricks to get me going this time.

could be about a week early im told which will be a lovely change! sometimes they do it at 38wks but they wont with me cos i obviously dont have a history of early labour dosent the time drag when you go overdue though! one day felt like 20. ten days overdue is just out of order lol x

could be about a week early im told which will be a lovely change! sometimes they do it at 38wks but they wont with me cos i obviously dont have a history of early labour dosent the time drag when you go overdue though! one day felt like 20. ten days overdue is just out of order lol x

It does drag hugely, waking up every day thinking "it could be today!" and then it isn't... I shall be making my boys feel guilty forever for making me wait so long to meet them! x

I'm so excited already and I'm an impatient person in general so the wait really isn't helping!!!! I've found out that my baby boy loves Cheese as he kicks me rotten after I've eaten it. x

im due may 25th but was told ill have a section about 3-4 weeeks early so cud be may 4th i cant wait to find out the exact date when im 32 weeks xx

I'm due on May 20th but I will have a section so I'll be having baby May 6th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->