who's been on holiday to tenby in wales?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
do you have any campsite/b&b suggestions?

what are the best beaches? places to see, things to do etc??

I go there practically every year as my aunty lives there.
Honestly if there was more work I'd move there as its gorgeous.
Tenby beach is nice as is saundersfoot

There's a theme park close-by called Oak Wood
And there's a outdoor activities place cant remember the name but it does paintballing, go karting archery and tons of other stuff.
You can travel over on a boat to this little island where monks live from Tenby beach

I don't really have much experience with b&bs etc sorry as always stay with family.

I have, we stayed at Kiln Park which is a pontins or British Holiday Park (i cant remember which) We stayed in a caravan there and it was lovely. The park is gorgeous and the caravan was clean and spacious. There was also lots of onsite entertainment and things for LO's to do.

Tenby itself is a gorgeous place, the beach is clean and there are lots of nice places near by too visit.

Hope that helps Xx

We have been a few times and are going twice this year as well. We also stay at kiln park which is a haven site (although for our one holiday I have booked a private caravan). The town is lovely and we enjoy spending time on the south beach (which you can walk to from kiln park through the golf course). There is Oakwood nearby and also Folly Farm which is lovely if you have little ones with you. Plenty of cliff walks etc in the area as well if you like that sort of thing.

thankyou very much ladies :)
ive posted this thread in 3 forums and most ppl who have replied have said to go to kiln park!!! i've ordered a brochure so will probably go there. it does look lovely on the internet :)
have a great time there sproutlet! Xx

kiln park!

We are going there next month! yey, we only live in swansea lol, but my mum is paying and she wanted to go somewhere close, which suits us. we have other trips planned too so its just a nice break. We wanted somewhere with a pool and food on site if i didnt want to cook, so its perfect for us and cheap too! which means mum is planning another trip this year too!

kiln park!

We are going there next month! yey, we only live in swansea lol, but my mum is paying and she wanted to go somewhere close, which suits us. we have other trips planned too so its just a nice break. We wanted somewhere with a pool and food on site if i didnt want to cook, so its perfect for us and cheap too! which means mum is planning another trip this year too!

have a wonderful time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"