Who's Choice?

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
Just wondering for all you WTT ladies. Are you or have you and your OH both going to choose when you want to TTC? Are you waiting for the green light from him? Or is it completely your choice when you want to TTC?

It's my call completely which is really dangerous when I'm feeling broody!

Me and OH!
Dont want to TTC if he wasnt ready x

Both - We both have things we want to do before we start TTC

BOTH of us! ^_^ We both wanna do it end of this year, but have things we have to wait on.

It is such a massive, life changing decision that for me to be told "its up to you" just wouldn't have sat right. And likewise, for me to have said that to OH would have been unfair.

We are lucky in that we are always on the same page and so knew when it was right for us and it was a decision that we made together having worked through the ins and outs of it all.

That is how we tackle everything though xxx

At the moment I'm broodier than my OH. At the same time we're waiting mainly for things I want to do more than we're waiting for things he wants to do. In the end the time has to be right for both of us.

We both decided together that we wanted to try. Well he always knew i wanted to and then i was waiting for him. The decider was when we were getting down to it and he did not get a condom. I said are you sure and he said yes.

We are now waiting as i am currently going through methorexate treatment for a failing pregnancy in a unknown location. (Previous ectopic april 2009). We have to wait 3 months for the toxins to leave my body.

xxx

it's a joint decision, we're both so excited about no 2 but we're also planning our wedding so were waiting for that :D

my OH has been ready for another since my son was about 3 months old...he's just been waiting on me to be ready to try again!!
He's over the moon that I am thinking of trying again and dyl is asking daily if I can 'buy' him a baby from the shops to play with!!

I chose "he decides" as I definitely feel ready and probably would go ahead asap, but hubby wants me to lose weight first. Deep down I know he's right though so it's also a bit of us both deciding! But it is mainly him that's holding us back! x

All up to me pretty much :) I'm no where near ready yet though. Maybe in a couple of years.

I would say it's my decision because hubby has been ready to TTC since we first got married (5 years ago)....lol! I am the one that's been stalling because I wanted us to wait to get our finances together first. I'm getting older tho and money is still an issue so maybe it will always be an issue <sigh>.

I'm stalling as well. He's nagging for more but I think I need a bit more time.

Mine is a bit of both of us and him. I want one now, he dosent but have worked on a date together thats a fair compramise.

It's up to me. OH claims to be ready right now. But I'm aware that we're living in a fourth floor apartment, which although nice, it's not baby friendly. We need to get a house. I'm waiting to start a new job, and I'd prefer to be there long enough to get maternity pay. Ideally I'd like him to have a job that didn't involve working 8pm-5am Thursday-Sunday, but I think that might be asking a bit much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->