Who's dropped?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Who has already dropped? How many weeks were you when it happened? 1st or more baby?

When you say dropped - do you mean bump dropped or dropped as in given birth???!!!!!!

Hmmmm well i'm not even sure i have :lol: and i'm nearly an OVERDUE BITCH :devil:
MW says i've engaged... but doesnt look much different. LO engaged at about 30 weeks until 32 weeks and then came back out :dohh:

I think I've dropped, but other people don't. I was looking in the mirror earlier and there's definately a bigger gap between my boobs and my belly!!!

I dropped but at about 26weeks, due to being my 5th I have less muscle action down below :lol: although baby not engaged, just sitting very low. MW commented on how uncomfy I must be. :D

I havent dropped yet ... damn wish i would though my chest is killing me!!

With Tristan, my bump dropped a bit about a week and a half before I went into labour. However, there were days when it looked like it had definately dropped and other days when it did not look as if it has dropped that much (usually if I had eaten a big meal)!

I dropped around 34w... But you can drop and not be engaged until labor.

well this week i felt like baby was lower down as i had been feeling less heartburn than usual and then had an appointment where i was told baby is really low down and engaging. Then to confirm it, loads of ppl who i've seen over the course of the week and then today have been going, wo, your belly has really dropped! so 34 and half wks it is for me with baby no.1

See, my dr told me on Thursday that she was started to engage, but I don't look any lower!! She was visably lower around 31-32 weeks but disengaged. So now I still have feet in my ribs and I'm started to engage? Blaahhh

I dunno! They can engage and disengage many time until and during labor...

I just was at the hospital today and im starting to dilate without bubs even being engaged.

So im not sure how important to impending labor it is.

My sister hs had 2 children and didn't engage with either of them before hand. So it doesn't matter if you don't - you can still go into spontaneous labour!!!

This is my first baby and I dropped around 36 weeks, although baby had started to engage by 34 week appointment x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->