Who's finished??

Almost finished. I just need to buy a few more presents and then everything needs to be wrapped.

I'm done present wise.
At the minute I'm trying to look for something new to wear Christmas day, I've got a
Christmas jumper but it's always so hot at my parents house I will melt within the first hour.
Just enjoying watching the christmas movies & wrapping now. x

Everyday I think I am done present and then I think of another person or present I need :growlmad: I feel like I'm past the fun Christmas shopping stage now and at the "why is christmas so b****y expensive" stage

Presents all bought just need to wrap DDs which I may do Tues am as both are at nursery. I love to wrap in the evening but don't get much time ATM.

Food shop also needs doing, got a £50 voucher from my nan for goodies so may do that on Tuesday too.

I also need to get round to painting the Christmas Eve crates/boxes. I keep forgetting to get the paint out of the shed then it's too dark!

Yes, I need to wrap and perishable food shop is all that's left to do

Waiting on my dad's phone to get here (suppose to be Tuesday) and when it's wrapped, I'm done. I finished wrapping all of Santa the other day and family gifts I've been wrapping as I bought them.

I will be done this Friday, I am done for everyone but my DH, and I have absolutely no idea what I want to get him!!

Almost! A couple more things to pick up for DH (and we'll see if anything else catches my eye for the kids :winkwink:) plus my mom and my brothers kids. The last three will all be online I just need to find time to sit down and have a good look around. With Rhys being sick last week I got really far behind :haha:

I am. I must not buy anything else. I was all wrapped then bought a ton of playmobil today so just got to wait for that to be delivered and wrapped and I can relax again

Me! Well I was, until my dd1s dancing teacher said that they were doing a Secret santa, so have just to buy a small present (for a 6-9yr old girl, no more than £5) but other than that, and chocolates for my mum... Im done!

My dad's phone finally came, so I'm officially done done done!!! Even finished the treat bags for dd's preschool party on the 22nd. YAY!!

Just waiting on one thing in the mail, and once wrapped in done :)

I'm finished at long last! Seems like I started ages ago. All presents wrapped and ready to hand out. Just need to do a shop for the fresh food later in the week.

I just ned to finish my wrapping and do my big shop and then I am done :)

Almost but still have MILs stocking stuff to get and 1 thing for hubby and that is it. Still have all my wrapping to do though.

Apart from having to get my OH a couple tshirts next week, I'm done. Got the last bits today, and just wrapped them while Scarlett had a nap, and even sorted out the presents ready to deliver tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->