Who's getting married in 2010?

I really want to get married next year, for some reason I really like the idea of a 2010 wedding but unless a miracle happens we won't be able to afford it so 2011 it is for us.. But I'm looking for venues and what not now! :happydance:

xXx

May 1, 2010! It was July 31, 2010, but I convinced OH to move it up. :blush: It's just too hot here (atlanta, ga USA) to have an outdoor summer wedding. And the venue we chose has gardens that are too gorgeous not to have an outdoor wedding.

I am, 8th may.

I was so in to the fact that i got my BFP last month i didnt even see this new section and it was me that put in the request :rofl:

I am, 8th may.

I was so in to the fact that i got my BFP last month i didnt even see this new section and it was me that put in the request :rofl:

congrats! :happydance:

:blush: i was wondering how you are coping with knowing that you're going to be 9ish months PG on your wedding day? I know it's kinda personal, but our WDs are so close together and I'm not sure how I would feel if I fell PF now. :blush:

Well i'm due a week or two before the wedding so will just have to see how it goes, i'm a bit wary of it all, but you cant decide fate :)

Well i'm due a week or two before the wedding so will just have to see how it goes, i'm a bit wary of it all, but you cant decide fate :)

well I hope it all works out in the end. You could always induce two or three weeks before the wedding or so, just to be sure.

I was getting wed August 28th a bank holiday but now whole new plan means August 9th!My best mate is my witness and it will be her 2 yr wedding anniversary so we won't forget lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->