Who's having their Christmas cherubs ?

Got my positive a few days ago but haven't had a period since dd who's 5 months! Im thinking I conceived the very end of march or very beginning of April! So that puts me in December somewhere!

hey all! I'd love to join in!

I just got a BFP today! My due date is December 20th! It's been 8 months since I miscarried in August & I'm so happy to be pregnant again! Praying for this one to make it!

I'm 6 weeks, got my BFP last week, and due 7 December with baby number 3. I'm so excited to be having a Christmas baby. I've thought about buying some baby stuff but I'm going to try to wait until after the first scan. I have first midwife appointment on 28 April. It's great to have found others due around the same time. X

I'm so excited that so many people are joining this thread it's great to hear all your stories and Beth really ? I have always left it until the last minute to buy everything it always seems so unreal until then lol x

Only small things like maybe a little outfit or pack of vests. We are waiting until later on to buy big items xx

hey all! I'd love to join in!

I just got a BFP today! My due date is December 20th! It's been 8 months since I miscarried in August & I'm so happy to be pregnant again! Praying for this one to make it!

Congrats I am also due 20th December, I got my BFP 1 week ago today.

I think I got my bfp this morning. It's faint, but it's pink. FX. If all goes well, that should mean an EDD of Dec 23 :D

According to last day of period, I'm due 6th December, which is my dads birthday so that will be nice :)

How nice to hear so many of you congratulations to everyone who's just found out , it's so exciting ! I'm 6 weeks tomorrow ! It's going so quickly and I can't believe it !! Going to see my doctor and have my start appointment on Friday to get the ball rolling ! Can't wait !!

Hi there!! I am due with my 4th Dec 17th according to first day of last period.

So excited!!!!!!!

Hi Ive just found out yesterday and due 10th dec. my first is 4 and will nearly be 5 when second one arrives. Feeling so out of touch now with babies though. The tiredness is a bit of a killer and harder when your running around after a 4 year old and working.

Hi I'm having my 4th baby. It's a true Xmas baby due date 25th 😃

Hi everyone

this is my first pregnancy and I'm 7 weeks, due Dec 3rd.

Pretty excited to think I'm going to have a baby by Christmas!

Great to see so many others, and few Dec 3rds too!

I kinda want my baby to be a little late, this Dec 9th will be the 15th anniversary of my fathers passing ( I was only a teenager) and it's always been a difficult day for me, so if baby can be born then it would really transform the day from one of mourning to one of celebration. My fathers name was Bernard, so baby will either have that or Bernadette as a middle name as tribute to him :)

Our 12 week scan will be around my birthday and then the gender scan will be due around my husbands B'day, it's pretty cool that these milestones match up with other celebrations!

What a beautiful story , I'm so glad you've all shared so much and joined in its wonderful to feel like there's so many of us to support each other , I've never had morning sickness so I've been really lucky , who has had it / hasn't had it , anyone got a funny story about a pregnancy symptom they've had ?? With my last my waters didn't go properly so when she came out it all came out after like a wave and I flooded the delivery room , I also sneezed and almost wet myself with my second at only 15 weeks luckily enough I was at home ! X

believe i am around 4 weeks 1 day.. First appointment tomarrow. If i am right that brings me to a dec 23 due date!

The only symptoms I have is tiredness and crying over EVERYTHING, I mean everything. My husband thinks it's cute.
Oh and my nipples are constantly erect, it's so weird (sorry TMI)

Im feeling very nervous about hitting week 7 / 8 so many bad memories from that point last year when my HG hit.

I've have my first appointment today too , I can't wait , I've spent the last 3 day stuffing my face it's so annoying lol x

I still have two weeks to wait for my first appointment. It feels like forever to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->