Who's LO doesn't want to be cuddled

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
while feeding before bed anymore?

I posted awhile ago that Chase was extremely fussy just before settling at night whereas he never was before. Well, one night, after two weeks of this, I was fed up and put him down with his bottle and he fell asleep right away. Looks like he doesn't want to be cuddled anymore. :(

My sister never wanted to be cuddled from about 4 months. Even when having her bottle, my mum had to lay her along her leg and try not to touch her too much.

Hannah usually prefers to go to sleep on her own now though yesterday I managed to get her to sleep while I was holding her (we were out) and this morning she seemed to want me to hold her, took me forever to get her down!

Kathryn always want to be held during the afternoon and at night, not in the morning or when she's going to sleep though. In the morning she just wants to play and when she's tired she just doesn't want to be fused with.

For a long time now my boy doesn't like to be held / cuddled. He gets his bottle in his high chair and then we just carry him to bed and put him down. If we try hold him, he just fights it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->