Whos the Daddy?! eastenders......

Oh dear, did you all see how much that baby really looks like Darren?!! Scary!

no nothing exciting, just darren said he will support financially but wants to keep it a secret. and denise still angry about libby and darrens engagement. oh and amira knows sayid's (sp)? secret, altho probs not the secret we are expecting! x

I felt a bit sick for Darren tonight... I still can't get her "I don't even like special cuddles that much, I only wanted a hug" speech out of my poor, scarred mind.

Honestly, how unbelievable...

ugh i know! i felt sorry for her today though when he said he didnt want anyone to know, she looked all hurt and upset

Haahaha, neither of them would ever live it down... she can't really want people to know either. Shirley would call her a massive perve and everyone would be vomming their way around the square, from laughing and also the sheer horror.

i think its a bit too close for home for me i started cryin tonite how sad but yer the baby does look like darren very strange x

I think its a bit sad to. I mean theres all us throwing up over how they look and that baby dosnt care what his parents look like just so long as he has some parents. :( I know I have gone all mushy and feel bad for saying ewww at darren! he may not be the best looking bloke but least he is willing to pay his way but its a shame he seems to embarassed to tell the world he is a proud dad (I dont think he is a yet but the shock of it). And Heather is alright there isnt a button of harm in the girl just a bit of the weighty side, like meself who isnt no slim jim.
I think they would be nice together, poeple will look odly but so what, its not about looks,. people probably look at my man who is good looking and then look at me the fat sow beside him with no make up on and hair standing up. sniff sniff, hormonal day i think.

I think its a bit sad to. I mean theres all us throwing up over how they look and that baby dosnt care what his parents look like just so long as he has some parents. :( I know I have gone all mushy and feel bad for saying ewww at darren! he may not be the best looking bloke but least he is willing to pay his way but its a shame he seems to embarassed to tell the world he is a proud dad (I dont think he is a yet but the shock of it). And Heather is alright there isnt a button of harm in the girl just a bit of the weighty side, unlike meself who isnt no slim jim.
I think they would be nice together, poeple will look odly but so what, its not about looks,. people probably look at my man who is good looking and then look at me the fat sow beside him with no make up on and hair standing up. sniff sniff, hormonal day i think.

Awww you are lovely :hugs:

I agree with you there! I know its fictional but people are getting really nasty about it. My partner is 6ft 3 and no small man, Im only 5ft 1 and 8st so we get funny looks but who cares. I think Heather will be a brilliant mum :)

Weeeell, I don't think it's because Heather is fat and Darren is skinny... it's because she's 42, a bit slow, and he's 18 and always been ambitious...

They're a poor fit, even before you take into consideration that hev's no stunner. They both cheated, so I don't feel sorry for them at all...

It's the age difference that freaks me out too. I mean I can still remember Darren coming into it when he was really little and tbh he doesn't look a lot older than that now :lol:

Hev looks a lot older than him and hangs about with the oldies on the square which I think makes her seem older. It just seems a little gross.

She was married to Minty, but that's not the point... she knew all about Libby and still did it because she felt lonely/wanted attention. Not a good enough excuse for taking part in ruining a relationship.

And also, people must realise that Hev was hired BECAUSE she's large and ugly looking... it was probably even in her job description. It's the whole point. So we're actually supposed to be quite disgusted by that alone.

Fine, if Darren and Hev were in love and people were tearing them apart for not being suitable for each other but it was all quite seedy, in a club toilet and one of them was in a relationship at the time.

I too feel sorry for the baby, because Hev can't even take care of herself. Again, we're supposed to think this... because she's been acting a pathetic part for years now. That's just her character.

good point that. Dont mind me I am hormonal today and having a fat and ugly day myself :( lol

I forgot about Libby and darren being together then, my heads like a sieve i dont even remember when that night was but i know i watched it. well it has to come out and I bet near xmas it will, its soapland after all. And i bet it comes out in an anouncement screaming match in the pub where everyone chokes on their pints.

I always wanted to know why everyone in soap land drinks so much?? in corry they get near pissed at lunch time with pints.

Reading my post back... I am the world's saddest Eastenders fan... ahaha. Getting aggro :D

That's what pregnancy does to you, your own life is spent living indoors watching other people live theres and in the end, you end up living vicariously... through Hev... :(

:rofl:

good point that. Dont mind me I am hormonal today and having a fat and ugly day myself :( lol

I forgot about Libby and darren being together then, my heads like a sieve i dont even remember when that night was but i know i watched it. well it has to come out and I bet near xmas it will, its soapland after all. And i bet it comes out in an anouncement screaming match in the pub where everyone chokes on their pints.

I always wanted to know why everyone in soap land drinks so much?? in corry they get near pissed at lunch time with pints.

i think if rosie webster was my boss i would have to have a liquid lunch too :wacko:

I always love the way that as soon as a fight is about to kick off in the Vic it all goes silent and the jukebox turns itself off :rofl:

I love that pretty much everyone is barred from the vic and yet they're always in there the next day like it never happened...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->