Whos the Daddy?! eastenders......

i cant believe its darren.

when?
why?
how?!!

*shudders*

he obv remembers tht he slept with her otherwise he wouldnt have come to the hosp or run away lol

She told Patrick when she was in labour that Darren was the dad apparently :wacko:

:dohh:

I have never been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed with eastenders.

I boycotted Eastenders after Danielle died... until the next day. I failed. :(

who writes these disapointing story lines!? I fear now the xmas one will be more disappointing.

Maybe Patrick didnt even believe it was that Darren when she said Darren lol

I KNEW IT!! only just caught up with this. I missed it at 8 so avoided here til 10.30. My oh my can you lot talk :rofl:

the main thing i dont understand with this storyline...why did she describe herself like she did to darren on the phone? if i had slept with someone that i see on a daily basis like on there i wouldn't have said the stuff she did....especially with the yoghurt pot etc...but ok yeah its a soap lol they wanted to get us going and distract us, but irl she wouldn't have described herself like that lol x

the main thing i dont understand with this storyline...why did she describe herself like she did to darren on the phone? if i had slept with someone that i see on a daily basis like on there i wouldn't have said the stuff she did....especially with the yoghurt pot etc...but ok yeah its a soap lol they wanted to get us going and distract us, but irl she wouldn't have described herself like that lol x

Do you really not do that when you leave a message? When I told my DH I was like, 'Hi it's Snowball from our house. Remember Valentines night? With the large volumes of wine and vodka? Well you're going to be a dad' :rofl:

Do you really not do that when you leave a message? When I told my DH I was like, 'Hi it's Snowball from our house. Remember Valentines night? With the large volumes of wine and vodka? Well you're going to be a dad' :rofl:

haha imagine

and she mentioned his family would get involved as she knew what they where like which lead me to believe it was a mitchell,. Darren has no family in the square anymore and hardly would get involved now!

The story writters would surely not win an oscar , seems like they are trying to do a storyline thats twisty where everything adds up at the end and it fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->