Whos the Daddy?! eastenders......

i think his about 21 isnt he?

But eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Poor Hev

What was the yoghurt pot all about?
That is so disgusting! It had to be to fit in with the engagement as blah said...but ewww!!! :sick:

haha i knew it!!! i said on the other thread! He was celebrating his 18th on valentines:)

poor libby! shes has no clue. i thought they were a cute couple darren and libby, high school sweethearts and all that. libby is free to get with adam now

poor libby! shes has no clue. i thought they were a cute couple darren and libby, high school sweethearts and all that. libby is free to get with adam now

I did wonder if that was going to happen

i feel sick lol!!! just ewww hes a baby himself lol

Do you think Hev will actually tell people who the dad is though? xx

Everyone will clearly be totally disgusted with both Hev and Darren... Hev knew about Libby, Darren worships Libby... what the hell went on? :/

now that was good story lines i was shocked and yer he was celebrating his 18th that nite thier gonna make such a cute couple :rofl:

so was he drunk that night?!
I only just started watching a while back!

i was trying to remember what they were celebrating at r'n'r that night, so it was his 18th...

i agree with people when they say that darren adores libby, and heather would never get with someone who already had a gf... but like she said all she wanted was a hug!

Haahahaa, so Darren forced her into it? She only wanted a hug and Darren thought he'd get his leg over? Also, she said "he wasn't bladdered". Not very believable at all.

I am actually digusted. How could heather ewww! How could libby! lol Sorry I think its such a crap story line now., all that biuld up to that! I would have beed satisified if it was minty or phil.

Haahahaa, so Darren forced her into it? She only wanted a hug and Darren thought he'd get his leg over? Also, she said "he wasn't bladdered". Not very believable at all.

hahaha i agree, not believable. i thought it was gonna be minty. most likely character.

i wanted it to be jack branning!!! or at least phil!

totally disappointed that it was darren!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->