Whos the daddy? (Heathers baby)

I see what you mean about minty being obvious choice. maybe it was Phil and Heather and Shirley have a girl fight in the middle of the square!

my MIL said her friend read it was phils too....no wonder hes turned to drink! lol

i have heard its phil's...that would be good storyline xx

I havent watched it in ages, dont know if the dad has been found yet but my OH joked it was Darrens cuz he was always in the scenes when she looked over with the other men lol!!! xxx

I havent watched it in ages, dont know if the dad has been found yet but my OH joked it was Darrens cuz he was always in the scenes when she looked over with the other men lol!!! xxx

Darren was mentioned as one of the possibles in inside soap

Dirty Den:lol:

Seriously no idea, its going to be the really obvious answer or the wild card like darren!! lol

It has to be Phil! I've been saying since I found out that it's Phil's! :) x

I still have no idea who it is, its not been mentioned for a while???

i heard on this morning that its definately not phils.

So who's is it? :D I want to know now, havent watched it in AGESSSS X

hhhmmm its not phils.... so that leaves, Minty.. who else?

its never been mentioned for ages on the programme. i hate it when they do that!!

Gary or Darren be funny if was darren could you imagine his face lol

I know someone convinced it Darren but its certainly not Phils. Although he had been a bit of a drunk recently, he wasnt at the time of the conception.

haha - would have been funny if it was Phil's! well the next funny one then would be Darren! haha - I guess we won't know for a long while! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->