Whos the daddy? (Heathers baby)

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Any ideas ladies?

I am guessing minty!!
Thought we might find out tonight but guess not.

Im sure the top of the letter she burnt saud Minty :).

Allthow untill i saw it i didnt have a clue lol. x.

it

was

....................................................................................................................................................................................

ME

:rofl::rofl:

I want to know now!! For some reason Heather really annoys me lol but yer i wasn't expecting this storyline!

Something quite funny I had heard was that its PHILS!!! :rofl:

Now that 'would' be a good storyline!

No way is it Minty that would be too obvoius ...i think either phill or that stranger that she thought was gigalo

me and OH kept rewinding and plausing it to see if we could see the name :rofl:

I think phil but not sure! She kept being funny around all of them..even darren.. so i have no idea!!!

Hm, i thought Minty but thats a bit to obvious, but then maybe it is Minty because we think it would be to obvs so it wouldn't be his.... if you get me? :s
It could be Billy as well.
I don't think its the stranger as it looks like its going to be someone we know.

BUT, i do think they are going to drag this on for a good year :dohh:

x

I think they are going to drag it on forever because the way she burnt the letter she obviously thinks its better not to tell the dad! But once people know she is pregnant.. surely the dad will know who he is.. its not like the whole square is going to of slept with her is it!! :lol:

I really want it to be Patrick, that would be mint.

xxx

I'm guessing minty, from the way phil is around her and heather knows shirley is in love with him, i don't think phil would go near her with a bardge poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->