Who's trying this month!? TTC #2 here!

Hi everyone! Mind if I join! I see a lot of you have similar stories to mine! I have. 13-month-old DD and we just recently decided to TTC #2! I'm very excited to start this new journey, but also scared to death as I suffered with Hyperemisis Gravidarum the first time around! Trying to do everything to prepare my body this time and would love any suggestions!!
Waiting around for AF or BFP now!
Hope to start seeing all your good news soon!!

Welcome :flower: eating right and taking your prenatals can help ! I am not sure what else , but try and be relaxed and you seem to be taking care well! Good luck !

Hello. TTC no. 2 here also. I have a daughter already who is 11 months but we don't mind if it's a girl or boy we just want another baby :)

Currently on cd 32 of an untracked cycle and not testing till the 28th if I can help it! At which point we will be starting clomid!

Hello. TTC no. 2 here also. I have a daughter already who is 11 months but we don't mind if it's a girl or boy we just want another baby :)

Currently on cd 32 of an untracked cycle and not testing till the 28th if I can help it! At which point we will be starting clomid!

Hi there Starrilicious!
I am currently on CD38 (darn these long cycles that won't regulate!!) and now holding off a week to test. I'm sick of those darn white spaces! 😞
But, my best friend just started when I did and just got pregnant on her first round of Clomid! This is her second child and she got pregnant on her first round last time too! So, if no BFP this month, I have high hopes for you next month!!

Good luck!!

Hi there Starrilicious!
I am currently on CD38 (darn these long cycles that won't regulate!!) and now holding off a week to test. I'm sick of those darn white spaces! 😞
But, my best friend just started when I did and just got pregnant on her first round of Clomid! This is her second child and she got pregnant on her first round last time too! So, if no BFP this month, I have high hopes for you next month!!

Good luck!!

Thanks kburt! Was third try last time so hoping that knowing my dosage will result in a big fat positive first time round! Would be nice to have a lil pumpkin.

Here's hoping for less white spaces! When's yours testing day? Mines the 28th but not sure I can hold out lol

Ha! I know all too well the not being able to hold out! I decided to wait until the 23rd! If AF hasn't shown by then, I will be on CD44 and should know by then!! 🙏
Let me know how it goes!!!

Hi can I join? I am on cycle 2 ttc #2. My dd will be 3 in march. I'm hoping for my smiley tomorrow and we are swaying for a boy so not dtd until I get my smiley! Will also be using softcups this cycle :)

Hi can I join? I am on cycle 2 ttc #2. My dd will be 3 in march. I'm hoping for my smiley tomorrow and we are swaying for a boy so not dtd until I get my smiley! Will also be using softcups this cycle :)

Hi! Welcome :)

Cd 33 over here no sign of AF still

So here I sit at cycle day 39 and while I know I said I would wait until next Friday...
This happened!
Took 3 all faint positives! Taking a digital in the morning! Crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations :dust:

CD13 here so O (based on cycles before DS) is imminent so guess need to get some well timed :sex: in :wacko:

Yey Kburt-congratulations! :) didn't get my smiley today so fx for tomorrow (cd14).

How did the Digi turn out Kburt?

FX for a smiley today Certain Turnton :thumbup: :dust:

Forgot to update you ladies! Thanks for asking Twag!

Looks like it's the real deal! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FX CertainTurton!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
:happydance: Congratulations Kburt :happydance:

Hi everyone! Mind if I join! I see a lot of you have similar stories to mine! I have. 13-month-old DD and we just recently decided to TTC #2! I'm very excited to start this new journey, but also scared to death as I suffered with Hyperemisis Gravidarum the first time around! Trying to do everything to prepare my body this time and would love any suggestions!!
Waiting around for AF or BFP now!
Hope to start seeing all your good news soon!!

I also suffered from HG with my little girl, wouldn't wish it on anyone! I had forgotten all about it!!!! 😱😱

kburt!!! Just seen your other post!!

Completely over the moon for you!! Huge congratulations!!

I have my first peak on my monitor today, and positive opk - my partner is away until tomorrow lunchtime, do you think that'll be too late?? :wacko:

kburt!!! Just seen your other post!!

Completely over the moon for you!! Huge congratulations!!

I have my first peak on my monitor today, and positive opk - my partner is away until tomorrow lunchtime, do you think that'll be too late?? :wacko:

I would say jump him as soon as he gets home if you can :sex: :haha:

So frustrating I've been taking my cb digi ov tests. The last 3 cycles I've had my smiley on cd 12 but this month its all gone squiffy. On cd12 it was neg but fairly dark line (I know you aren't supposed to look at the lines but they do get darker before the smiley) so I did another one that eve which was darker again but still a big 0. So I fully expected my :) on cd13 but nope just v.dark lines. Hubby was away though so no dtd :-( on cd14 the first test I did was invalid (how annoying) so I did another 4 hrs later and was 0 again but lighter lines so basically I think I must have had my surge in the eve of cd 13...so me and dh dtd yesterday eve when he got vack and will again tonight. Do you think we have any chance of catching the egg? I figure if you ov around 24hrs after smiley then that should have been yesterday?

So frustrating I've been taking my cb digi ov tests. The last 3 cycles I've had my smiley on cd 12 but this month its all gone squiffy. On cd12 it was neg but fairly dark line (I know you aren't supposed to look at the lines but they do get darker before the smiley) so I did another one that eve which was darker again but still a big 0. So I fully expected my :) on cd13 but nope just v.dark lines. Hubby was away though so no dtd :-( on cd14 the first test I did was invalid (how annoying) so I did another 4 hrs later and was 0 again but lighter lines so basically I think I must have had my surge in the eve of cd 13...so me and dh dtd yesterday eve when he got vack and will again tonight. Do you think we have any chance of catching the egg? I figure if you ov around 24hrs after smiley then that should have been yesterday?

That is frustrating but maybe you just missed the O with the tests and you O in the middle of the night???

Sounds like we have O day the same day mine was yesterday CD14 (only know this as was crampy and having O pains and then I was really hot in the night (all signs for me)) we BD :sex: on CD9 and CD13 so I am not holding out much hope tbh - I am going to ask the DH if we can :sex: tonight but he is in a right grump today (prob his time of the month) so I doubt it

FX for you :dust:

I am CD14 today and to be honest have been taking more notice of my opk's than the monitor!

I had peak on the monitor yesterday and the opk lines were identical. Another peak on the monitor today and the opk test line was very very dark, so thinking that I've ov'd today and yesterday was the start of my surge?

It's all very confusing!!

Anyway, he's off again for a conference so he came back at lunchtime and I spent the afternoon with my bottom elevated lol

Fingers crossed for my first 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->