Who's trying this month!? TTC #2 here!

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!:flower:

I am nervous, happy, excited, hopeful, scared and sheesh I should be relaxing :dohh: but it is so difficult! After 2 very traumatic losses in 2013 I thought I would never have the courage of TTC again! We have a beautiful healthy 3 year old! Going off to preschool in September! I can't believe it! But DH and I are ready for another .... And we are now here!
This month will be our first try....I will be charting my ovulation with the digital tests ...And already have been keeping track with a calendar ! Taking vitex ( which sometimes causes mild cramps) and taking prenatals! Eating healthy and really taking care of my body! We are hoping for a baby girl :kiss: hope we get lucky! Who else is with me this month! Sending baby dust to all of you! Please send Pink baby dust my way :cloud9:

Hi, I'd like to join you, skypink.mommy! I'm so sorry about your losses. Fx for a lucky month and sticky bean for you! :dust:

We also are TTC #2 and hoping for a little girl!

Are you using the clearblue ovulation tests? When are you due to ovulate?

Hi justplay91! Yay glad to hear you are on the same wagon!

Yeah! I am using the clear blue! My past two cycles have been 28 days hovwever sometimes they are 30 , so I should ovulate someday between the 17-19

Sending baby dust to you as well! Hope you also get a lil girl

When are you due for ovulation? I am gonna be so anxious during the TWW

I would love to join you. I'm due to O around the 17-19 too. Hoping for a blue bump. Baby dust to you.

Hi all :flower:

I'm TTC #2 and think I O'ed around Jan 2, making me around 8dpo. I have a 13 month old boy already so we are crossing our fingers for a pink bump this time around.

This 2WW is dragging by. I've had fluttery/achey/pinchy sensations since pretty early on plus the odd feeling of slight nausea alternating with hunger, but thinking it's probably all in my head.

Fingers crossed we all have our BFPs before long! :thumbup:

HI There! We have been trying for a few months but this month is extra special. If we conceive this month we will conceive the same week of the year we did with our 1st, 3 years apart!

Sending baby dust to all of you!

Woah we are on the same cycle �� let's hope we both get it right!

Also TTCing #2! My LP has been quite short (9 days) the last couple of cycles so I started taking Vitamin B6 today. I ov'd today so fingers crossed.

I have a 14-month-old little girl already, but I really don't mind what colour comes next!

Good luck to everyone!

Trying for number 2 this month! First month off the pill. My DD is 20 months so it would be much cheaper to keep everything pink but really don't mind what color bump I end up with! Dust to all of you!

Hey ladies :flower:

I'm currently TTC number two - have a 3.5 year old little girl already, so a pink bump would be much easier as I still have all of my daughter's baby clothes!

CD1 was Jan 8th so I'm hoping to ovulate around 21st Jan. I'm using a CBFM again as I fell pregnant first time around with it before :baby:

Baby dust to all !!!

Hi can I join?? We are TTC#2 my little boy turns one on 3rd Feb and so we decided now was the time to try for #2 as we would like them close in age and we are not spring chickens (I turn 35 and DH 37 in April)
Just waiting for AF to leave - I do not plan on temping etc this time (I did for #1) as my cycles seem to be the same as before (28 days long/short)

We ideally would like a pink bump for #2 but ultimately a healthy little bundle of joy would be great

I am very nervous about having #2

Good luck ladies :dust:

Hello I'm new and TTC as well. I have 6 children from a previous relationship(s) and my DH has no children. We have been together 2 years and nada. We can't afford a Fertility Dr so we have tried everything vitamins etc. Hopefully God will smile upon us soon.

Love readin about everyone trying to concieve this month as well! All welcome to join :)

I am supposed to ovulate Friday or Saturday! Clear blue Opk today was O ... As it should be ....I've started doing pineapple and blueberry shakes with almond milk they are so delicious and supposed to aid in fertility! Let's stay on the loop !

Also let us know when you all get that BFP ! Good luck ladies :flower:

Me too! I'm super excited :)

I should be ovulating sometime in the next week. We basically plan to BD every day!

My fingers are crossed, hopefully we will all have our BFP soon :)

Hello there everyone, I am currently TTC number 2. My husband and I have a daughter that is 18 months old. We have decided just one more and have started this journey using OPK's help. I am still a little confused by these things but hoping to see that dark line soon!!! Maybe we will get lucky and get our :bfp: at the end of this month.

Hi everyone! This month we are also planning on trying for number 2! Currently on day 5. We have a little boy who will be one next month so a little pink bundle would be great! Good luck ladies! Looking forward to the next couple of weeks!

Hi there! We are TTC our 1st and this is the 1st month trying. I'm so excited and also very nervous. I have been on BC for 12 years and just went off this past October. When on BC my cycles were a normal 28 days, but ever since stopping they are 38 days. Since I really never experienced OV (being on BC from age 14) I really don't know what my body is going to do or what to look for other than what I have read (or been told from my gyno). I've never really noticed any large amount of CM except when having sex. I have been using 4 different apps that all tell me I should OV on days 23-26 of my cycle. I started using OV tests around day 20 just in case and have been ever since, but I haven't gotten a smiley face yet :cry:. I do only test in the mornings around 7 am though. I just followed my apps and we BD days 22 and 24 even though I never saw a smiley.

For the past 2 days (4 days after we BD) I have been having a dull achey pain in my lower abdomin and its tender when I press on it. Every now and then the pain goes to my back. It also does a gurgle feeling. My public area also feels very heavy with pressure. I have feelings like this when my AF starts but that shouldn't be for another 14 days. So I'm thinking maybe ovulation pains? I'm just worried I haven't seen a smiley yet.

any and all advice is welcome because I need it!

Hi there! We are TTC our 1st and this is the 1st month trying. I'm so excited and also very nervous. I have been on BC for 12 years and just went off this past October. When on BC my cycles were a normal 28 days, but ever since stopping they are 38 days. Since I really never experienced OV (being on BC from age 14) I really don't know what my body is going to do or what to look for other than what I have read (or been told from my gyno). I've never really noticed any large amount of CM except when having sex. I have been using 4 different apps that all tell me I should OV on days 23-26 of my cycle. I started using OV tests around day 20 just in case and have been ever since, but I haven't gotten a smiley face yet :cry:. I do only test in the mornings around 7 am though. I just followed my apps and we BD days 22 and 24 even though I never saw a smiley.

For the past 2 days (4 days after we BD) I have been having a dull achey pain in my lower abdomin and its tender when I press on it. Every now and then the pain goes to my back. It also does a gurgle feeling. My public area also feels very heavy with pressure. I have feelings like this when my AF starts but that shouldn't be for another 14 days. So I'm thinking maybe ovulation pains? I'm just worried I haven't seen a smiley yet.

any and all advice is welcome because I need it!

Hey and welcome :flower: I am kid of in the same situation, I am supposed to ovulate between today and Monday ....so far no smiley ... But my cervical mucus has changed . It is now watery...which indicates ovulation is coming. Have you checked yours? Your best bet would be to try and score on the days you think you are ovulating . Baby dust your way ! Good luck

What's the update on everyone?! Any news ? Ovulation?

I am waiting for that smiley should be tomorrow or until Monday! Cervical mucus has changed as mentioned above, I am so nervous, who would have thought making a baby would be this complicated! Lol, I am really hoping for this month because if so we would have a baby born on DH birthday month ! Our son was born on mine so it would just be that much more special . Wish me luck

Hi everyone! Mind if I join! I see a lot of you have similar stories to mine! I have. 13-month-old DD and we just recently decided to TTC #2! I'm very excited to start this new journey, but also scared to death as I suffered with Hyperemisis Gravidarum the first time around! Trying to do everything to prepare my body this time and would love any suggestions!!
Waiting around for AF or BFP now!
Hope to start seeing all your good news soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->