Who's waiting to try until december?

So do you call the doctor straight away after positive tests? Or do they prefer you wait longer?

OMG HANYOUMAMA!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: So very excited for you. Just got in to our hotel on vacation and so happy to read such fantastic news.

I would call the doctor right away! I was out of the country so waited a week until I got back, but I would have called right away if I'd been able to. They probably won't want to see you until 7-8 weeks, but you may as well get in there with an appointment and see if there is something else they do routinely.

Fingers crossed for you this month Anneliese, I think your chart looks great so far! :dust: Don't worry about not having symptoms. Many women don't have them until later...may just mean you're going to be one of the lucky ones who don't get sick first tri :thumbup:

I think they may need to confirm the pregnancy for my insurance, but im not sure. I will call them monday and see what they say.:happydance:

Morning!

Need to get up to mark some coursework but I've been robbed of an hour! Terrible!

What a cute bump Pusscat! And yes smawfl - it was the 16week appointment... times ticking!!

Have a good day all :flower:

congratulations on the new pregnancies! Hope everyone is well. Im enjoying a day to myself today, DH and LO are out for the day. Ive just bought mine and LOs summer clothes on the internet. Now im just building up some motivation to get some housework done, its lovely weather outside and it usually energises me! It hasnt happened yet though. LOL. We have bought our double pushchair also. We opted for 2nd hand as we already have bought 2 for LO so couldnt really justify spending out again. We are really pleased with it! Its a first wheels city twin.

I just keep expecting AF to show up, its crazy. I keep getting cramping in my stomach area and keep thinking she's coming lol
Some cramping is normal, right?

Congrats HM! I can't really answer your question but I think one of the preggo ladies on here said they felt like that the week AF was due (Gaia girl - was that you?)

AFM I've had an odd weekend. Managed to cut my finger quite badly yesterday and was heading for hospital but managed to avoid it as my lovely OH has just completed a first aid course and managed to stop the bleeding and bandage it nicely (AND we'd just had a random row - aparently I was being emotional - so he was very good!). Carried on doing stuff all day and felt fine until someoneasked me if I was ok as I was a bit pale and then I realised I felt a bit odd! So ended up in bed at 8pm - I have no idea what was up with me as I felt fine when there was loads of blood so not sure if it was related to the finger or not!

Also found out today that ANOTHER one of our friend is pregnant . . . hope its my turn soon - tested yesterday and BFN :-(

I just keep expecting AF to show up, its crazy. I keep getting cramping in my stomach area and keep thinking she's coming lol

Yes, it's very normal, I had it up to and after AF was due. Try not to worry about it as it is normal. Have to admit it really worried me though :wacko:. Getting past the day AF is due helps with the anxiety, as does every day past it! When would AF have been due?

As for phoning docs I'd definitely do it on Monday, but don't be disappointed if they don't want to see you until 8 weeks. It's good to have the appointment booked in though, it gives you something to aim towards!

Mini your temps look fab and are starting to look triapsis (never know how to spell it! ) also love the temp dip. Possibly too early to test though so hang in there. :dust: hope your finger heals well!

Mini your temps look fab and are starting to look triapsis (never know how to spell it! ) also love the temp dip. Possibly too early to test though so hang in there. :dust: hope your finger heals well!

Thanks smawfl . . . the temp dips been winding me up for a few days now! OH woke me up by accident that day at 4.30am so I took my temp as 36.26 and went back to sleep. When i woke again at 6am (usual time) I took it again and got 36.38 - not sure which one to use!!! Just been playing about with my chart - going to put it at 36.38 for now . . .

Hanyou - I was never one to get AF cramps really, but I did have some all the way from O to BFP and afterwards. My cramps actually got really bad around 5-6 weeks and I even woke up one night from them! No spotting or anything and none really since 6 weeks so I imagine (fingers crossed) that everything is good...I am pretty sure it is normal!

Mini - your chart does look good! Hopefully it stays up and stays *triphasic* (haha smawfl).

AFM - Last day of spring break and it is gorgeous and sunny but I feel like sh%t and am having a pity party that I have to get lessons planned and actually TEACH again this week! Arg!

Oh and also...I kind of feel like we should make the move at the end of March to the pregnancy club forum and re-name the thread The Decemberists. We have only a few ladies still about to get their BFPs and it would be really nice to give smawfl the ability to update page one!

Yes, it's very normal, I had it up to and after AF was due. Try not to worry about it as it is normal. Have to admit it really worried me though :wacko:. Getting past the day AF is due helps with the anxiety, as does every day past it! When would AF have been due?

As for phoning docs I'd definitely do it on Monday, but don't be disappointed if they don't want to see you until 8 weeks. It's good to have the appointment booked in though, it gives you something to aim towards!
March 22nd-the 24th. That would have been CD30-32. I got my BFP on CD33.

AFM - Last day of spring break and it is gorgeous and sunny but I feel like sh%t and am having a pity party that I have to get lessons planned and actually TEACH again this week! Arg!

Hope the teaching and lesson planning went well!

Oh and also...I kind of feel like we should make the move at the end of March to the pregnancy club forum and re-name the thread The Decemberists. We have only a few ladies still about to get their BFPs and it would be really nice to give smawfl the ability to update page one!

OK, shall we move at the end of the month then? I'll make the post and link everyone to it! Will definitely be weird not receiving the "Who's waiting to try until December?" email notifications!!

I'm now a lemon :happydance:

Hany - love the new ticker :)
Thank you, I'm quite fond of it myself :haha:
I think I may need to tell my boss about my pregnancy. I work in a pizza shop and we shred our own cheese, the problem is that the machine requires alot of force. I tried to do it today and it just hurt my stomach. Not in the area of my uterus, but my abs and stuff like that. DH and I are just worried that it could cause us to loose the baby if I am having to use such force with my abdominals. I am also worried to talk to her because she just lost a baby about 4 weeks ago at about 17 weeks I believe....Needless to say, this subject could be really touchy.

Yikes, Hanyou that does sound touchy! You definitely need to do what makes sense to you, and what makes you feel safest. It's probably not a health risk but if it feels wrong then definitely talk to her. I would just make sure to stress how confidential it is, although I'm sure with her experience she understands. Good luck!

AFM - back to school day sucked...SO hard to get back into the work routine. Also had a relapse in miscarriage worry today. Not sure why, ive been doing pretty well lately but just started stressing and googling things! Bad idea! Ugh, we are SOOOOO utterly attached at this point it would be so devastating. I am so excited to enter the second Tri. Also our US is a week tomorrow so hopefully it goes well and eased worries a little. Yikes, so nervous!

On a more positive note - we went to see The Hunger Games tonight though and it was amazing! They did such a great job adapting the book.

I think I may need to tell my boss about my pregnancy. I work in a pizza shop and we shred our own cheese, the problem is that the machine requires alot of force. I tried to do it today and it just hurt my stomach. Not in the area of my uterus, but my abs and stuff like that. DH and I are just worried that it could cause us to loose the baby if I am having to use such force with my abdominals. I am also worried to talk to her because she just lost a baby about 4 weeks ago at about 17 weeks I believe....Needless to say, this subject could be really touchy.

I agree, if you feel uncomfortable about using the machinery then let her know, I'm sure she'll understand.

AFM - back to school day sucked...SO hard to get back into the work routine. Also had a relapse in miscarriage worry today. Not sure why, ive been doing pretty well lately but just started stressing and googling things! Bad idea! Ugh, we are SOOOOO utterly attached at this point it would be so devastating. I am so excited to enter the second Tri. Also our US is a week tomorrow so hopefully it goes well and eased worries a little. Yikes, so nervous!

:hugs: It's totally normal to feel like that, but just looking at your ticker and can't believe you're almost coming to the end of 1st tri - where has the time gone?!

I'm feeling good today! My bloat bump is now definitely a proper little bump and is quite hard now! We also had the results back from the NT scan / blood test for Downs and it came back 1:43,000 so we're really chuffed!

Went for a walk last night to get a little excercise, I didn't go too fast but it felt good to be out and about - especially as the days are getting longer so hoping to make the most of it!

Also - finally got the special pregnancy chair and footrest at work today. I'm essentially at my desk all day so the footrest especially is a Godsend!

Mini & Anneliese - how are you girls doing? Chart stalking and they both still look pretty good :thumbup: lots and lots of :dust: xxx

I agree, if you feel uncomfortable about using the machinery then let her know, I'm sure she'll understand.

:hugs: It's totally normal to feel like that, but just looking at your ticker and can't believe you're almost coming to the end of 1st tri - where has the time gone?!

I'm feeling good today! My bloat bump is now definitely a proper little bump and is quite hard now! We also had the results back from the NT scan / blood test for Downs and it came back 1:43,000 so we're really chuffed!

Went for a walk last night to get a little excercise, I didn't go too fast but it felt good to be out and about - especially as the days are getting longer so hoping to make the most of it!

Also - finally got the special pregnancy chair and footrest at work today. I'm essentially at my desk all day so the footrest especially is a Godsend!

Mini & Anneliese - how are you girls doing? Chart stalking and they both still look pretty good :thumbup: lots and lots of :dust: xxx

I think AF is coming . . . just started spotting so I predict tmrw she'll be here properly. Feeling a bit gutted but at least I have the week off from work and the sun is shining!

smaw, great to hear the results are good!

Today I'm just trying to avoid testing. I'm 8 dpo and really itching to test, but don't want to allow myself until at least 10 dpo. I was feeling really good about this cycle at the beginning of the TWW, but now I'm a bit less optimistic, I don't know why. I think part of it's because although my chart is steadily climbing, it hasn't really had any dips and I've seen at least one dip in 90% of the pregnancy charts I've looked at. Anyway, hope I can hold out until Thursday, because if this is my month, I don't want to test too early and see another bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->