Who's waiting to try until december?

I think AF is coming . . . just started spotting so I predict tmrw she'll be here properly. Feeling a bit gutted but at least I have the week off from work and the sun is shining!

Ah hope she stays away hun! Do you usually spot before AF arrives? :dust:

smaw, great to hear the results are good!

Today I'm just trying to avoid testing. I'm 8 dpo and really itching to test, but don't want to allow myself until at least 10 dpo. I was feeling really good about this cycle at the beginning of the TWW, but now I'm a bit less optimistic, I don't know why. I think part of it's because although my chart is steadily climbing, it hasn't really had any dips and I've seen at least one dip in 90% of the pregnancy charts I've looked at. Anyway, hope I can hold out until Thursday, because if this is my month, I don't want to test too early and see another bfn

Thanks hun!

Definitely try and hold out on the testing!! Come on here and talk to me all day and I'll keep you occupied! LOL

Your chart looks fab.. temps rising is only a good thing :thumbup: keep positive :dust:

thanks smaw :flower:. I managed to not test yesterday, so still hoping to make it through today without testing, but I get the urge every time I have to use the bathroom :haha:.

Sorry for my one millionth charting question, but today I woke up randomly at about 6:45 am and thought I should test even though I normally do it around 8. Anyway my temp at 6:45 was 97.76 and then I woke up again around 8 and tested again and got 97.68. Should I use the first or second temp on my chart? I know I didn't sleep for 3 hours between the first and second, but when I woke up it was only for a couple minutes and it's like I was still half asleep anyway, so I wasn't sure if it actually counted as waking up

thanks smaw :flower:. I managed to not test yesterday, so still hoping to make it through today without testing, but I get the urge every time I have to use the bathroom :haha:.

Sorry for my one millionth charting question, but today I woke up randomly at about 6:45 am and thought I should test even though I normally do it around 8. Anyway my temp at 6:45 was 97.76 and then I woke up again around 8 and tested again and got 97.68. Should I use the first or second temp on my chart? I know I didn't sleep for 3 hours between the first and second, but when I woke up it was only for a couple minutes and it's like I was still half asleep anyway, so I wasn't sure if it actually counted as waking up

Glad you didn't test :thumbup: Love the willpower ;)

I would use the first temp as that's the one you had with at least 3 hours sleep. x

Do any of you ladies have any tips for controlling/lessening the morning sickness? :sick: It seems to be particularly bad today.

Sorry about the bfn mini :(. I think I'll be joining you soon unfortunately.

I couldn't resist and tested today and bfn.. it's got me feeling pretty down about this cycle now

Do any of you ladies have any tips for controlling/lessening the morning sickness? :sick: It seems to be particularly bad today.

:hugs:

Breadsticks worked best for me - eating them slowly!!

You said "worked" as in past tense - does that mean you are over it now? :thumbup:

AFM . . . AF arrived today :nope:

Yep pretty much thankfully, nausea has definitely gone now :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs: Sorry about AF hun :hugs: Hope the sunny week off is easing things!

Sorry about the bfn mini :(. I think I'll be joining you soon unfortunately.

I couldn't resist and tested today and bfn.. it's got me feeling pretty down about this cycle now

Still too early to test I think? What is your Luteal phase normally?

smaw, it's the usual 14 days, but I'll get a 13 or 15 day one every once in awhile. Does the length of your LP usually make a difference as to when you'll get your bfp? I know if it's short you're likely to get a positive test earlier, but I assumed if it was of average length it was common to get a pretty early bfp (like 9-12 days)

smaw, it's the usual 14 days, but I'll get a 13 or 15 day one every once in awhile. Does the length of your LP usually make a difference as to when you'll get your bfp? I know if it's short you're likely to get a positive test earlier, but I assumed if it was of average length it was common to get a pretty early bfp (like 9-12 days)

I'm not sure really, I would say closest to when AF is due the better! what are you using to test? I know First Response says it detects about 4/5 days before AF due?

I'm not sure really, I would say closest to when AF is due the better! what are you using to test? I know First Response says it detects about 4/5 days before AF due?

I used an IC first and then when I got a negative I decided to use a FRER to see if that made a difference, but it didn't :dohh:

Sorry to hear that mini - treat yourself. Indulge in something nice and wishing you continued dust for the next cycle.

Anneliese - keeping our fingers crossed for you. Not over til the witch shows.

Afm - I have a stitch today, feels a bit odd but gonna just take it easy and try not to worry. Hope everyone's okay x

Hi Ladies,

So sorry about the BFN and AF :hugs::hugs::hugs: So frustrating! I am sure it'll be yours next cycle. January is a GREAT month for a birthday, it is my DH's and it really brightens up a dreary month!

My cousin (who has been staying with me to be nearer the hospital) had a little girl today! She has type 1 diabetes so was considered high risk and induced early at 37 weeks. She ended up having a c-section and I am still at work so have not been able to meet baby yet! So exicted for her!!!!!!!!!! She tried to get pregnant for 3 years and finally had IVF...they deserve this more than most. :thumbup: I think she is naming her Paisley, which I think is so cute. EEEK! Makes me impatient though...I have SO LONG TO GO!

On another note...feeling sick today. Had to work early to cover another teachers classes and have been on the brink of puking or falling asleep all day. Holding a little baby will help though!

Hi Ladies,

So sorry about the BFN and AF :hugs::hugs::hugs: So frustrating! I am sure it'll be yours next cycle. January is a GREAT month for a birthday, it is my DH's and it really brightens up a dreary month!

My cousin (who has been staying with me to be nearer the hospital) had a little girl today! She has type 1 diabetes so was considered high risk and induced early at 37 weeks. She ended up having a c-section and I am still at work so have not been able to meet baby yet! So exicted for her!!!!!!!!!! She tried to get pregnant for 3 years and finally had IVF...they deserve this more than most. :thumbup: I think she is naming her Paisley, which I think is so cute. EEEK! Makes me impatient though...I have SO LONG TO GO!

On another note...feeling sick today. Had to work early to cover another teachers classes and have been on the brink of puking or falling asleep all day. Holding a little baby will help though!
I am totally with you on the puking or falling asleep thing today :wacko: The morning sickness has seems to have been worse today, but so far no vomiting. Lets hope it doesnt last long for either of us :thumbup:

:hugs: :hugs: Sorry about AF, mini. Be kind to yourself this week! Hope next cycle is the one!

Anneliese, I am not even slightly discouraged by your BFN :lol: it's so early and your chart looks great! BTW...I don't think I really had much of a dip in mine, although I couldn't take temps consistently due to travel. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a45ab You could call CD 25-26 a dip, I guess...but I'm pretty sure CD 24 was implantation so I don't think it was really a proper dip.

HM, sorry you are feeling sick :hugs: that is the worst. My suggestion would be to definitely eat as little as you can get away with, as often as you can...and try different kinds of bland/sour/cold foods until you find something you like, and eat as much of that as you can. I usually don't like to eat just one thing all day, especially if it's the only thing I can stand, because I'd rather pace myself, but in my experience with m/s you just have to do whatever you can to survive. Even if it means eating only salt and vinegar chips or only popsicles all day long. Also, eating too little and too much can both make you sick, so you have to find the right balance -- if you're having trouble on the "too little" side then try to incorporate more protein. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs: I am enjoying vacation despite feeling slightly limited, although (thank goodness) back to my normal energy level for the most part! Had a slightly scary incident yesterday when we were going snorkeling and I slipped on some rocks and fell right on my behind. :shock: I felt fine afterward, no cramping, and a day and a half later no spotting, so I'm hoping and assuming all is well. And I've been feeling Mr. Munchkin move every so often -- he gave a nice strong kick about half an hour ago! So, hopefully both of us will be ok, but it was a bit of a shock, since it's the first time I'd fallen since getting pregnant, and it has made me extra careful and cautious. I just know I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I took an unreasonable risk and something went wrong. But I'm still having fun and very happy to be here getting some quality time with my husband. :cloud9:

thanks guys, got another bfn though and I guess my temps look ok, but I got another flat one today:(. If AF comes again this month I think I'll have to take a break from the forum because it's really not helping my sanity to obsess over it so much. I just get too let down every time :cry:

thanks guys, got another bfn though and I guess my temps look ok, but I got another flat one today:(. If AF comes again this month I think I'll have to take a break from the forum because it's really not helping my sanity to obsess over it so much. I just get too let down every time :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Totally understand if that's what you need. I have everything crossed for you today though!

Afm - I have a stitch today, feels a bit odd but gonna just take it easy and try not to worry. Hope everyone's okay x

Hi FeelSoBlessed - has the stitch gone now? I always get stitch like pains in my sides when I (TMI) need to go to the bathroom. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Congrats to your cousin! Hope the sickness eases! Have you actually been sick yet?

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs: I am enjoying vacation despite feeling slightly limited, although (thank goodness) back to my normal energy level for the most part! Had a slightly scary incident yesterday when we were going snorkeling and I slipped on some rocks and fell right on my behind. :shock: I felt fine afterward, no cramping, and a day and a half later no spotting, so I'm hoping and assuming all is well. And I've been feeling Mr. Munchkin move every so often -- he gave a nice strong kick about half an hour ago! So, hopefully both of us will be ok, but it was a bit of a shock, since it's the first time I'd fallen since getting pregnant, and it has made me extra careful and cautious. I just know I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I took an unreasonable risk and something went wrong. But I'm still having fun and very happy to be here getting some quality time with my husband. :cloud9:

Glad you're having a nice time!! When are you back?
Totally wow that you're snorkeling, I would be too scared but I've only ever done it once so no way an expert. I'm sure you're both fine :hugs: I still can't believe you're feeling kicks so early, very jealous! :haha:

:hugs::hugs: Ah hun we're always here you know that. Whenever you feel ready to come back we will be here!! Make sure you do come back though! We may have jumped to the otherside when you do, we are always the same people here for you! :hugs::hugs:

AFM - I'm definitely starting to look a little more bump like now! Work have given me a pregnancy chair and footrest as I'm basically sat at a desk all day but I think it's causing me coccyx pain:growlmad: I look like I'm like an old woman when I get out of my chair! Have switched to my old chair today and seeing if that makes a difference. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone! :hugs::flower:

I feel the same . . . OH says I'm obsessing too much and thinks a break from the forum might help. I can't really say I disagree. I am really pleased you all have your BFP and love hearing what's going on with your pregnancies (esp the scan pics) but do still feel a tinsy bit jealous. :nope: There I've said it.

So I might lurk for a bit to keep up to date and come back later - so let me know where you move to!

That said Anneliese - you are only 10 dpo its not over yet - FX'd for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->