Whose Hair and Nails Growing Like Crazy?

DaisyDreamer

mama to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
I swear I am clipping my finger nails every week or so. Pre-pregnancy I only had to clip them once every 3 weeks or so.

Can't complain about the hair--I went from a long pixie cut to a shoulder length bob in about 4 months. That's pretty cool!

I believe its my prenatals doing it as I noticed a difference in my nails the cycle before I got my BFP and I had already started taking it

My hair is amazing right now. I don't shed nearly as much and it's grown quite a bit. My nails are not as nice as they were last pregnancy but they still grow pretty fast.

My hair grew so much since August it's crazy. It also gets oily less, and
is softer and shinier. One of my favourite things about pregnancy.

My hair actually grew slower in the first trimester. Last time it did not even grow at all in the first. It seems to have resumed normal growth now but not faster. It does grow pretty fast naturally so I think it's potential is maxed out simply.
I hope it will grow well in pregnancy too since I am trying to get to 100+ cm/ 40" length before the end of this pregnancy. My hair is tailbone length now.

I wish I could say the same... My nails are chipping and breaking all the time. I cut my hair when I was 5 weeks pregnant about 5 inches and my intent was that with my first my hair and nails grew like weeds and this time its not happening. I am taking different prenatals this time around but I am now also taking 4000 IU a day, calcium and weekly iron. Don't get me wrong my hair is thick and full just not growing like it was. Could child be sucking more life out of me!! lol I am just kidding, everything seems different this 2nd time around... :)

My nails are certainly growing a lot quicker than normal, which I'm finding a blessing as I keep breaking them, I hate having short nails. Hoping that nail varnish will help to strengthen them. Was one of my favourite positive things when having DS.

Haven't noticed a difference in my hair yet, but longing for it to thicken up. I have fine hair in the first place so it makes a change to have more :)

I haven't noticed the hair on my head growing faster, but what I have noticed is that my LEG hair is growing like crazy! Lucky me!

I haven't noticed the hair on my head growing faster, but what I have noticed is that my LEG hair is growing like crazy! Lucky me!

:rofl: Yes! My body hair is a lot thicker and darker now. Lovely sight, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->