Whose prem got stuck at 3-6m clothing?? lol

pink.crazy

Mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
I feel like Leo's been in it forever!!!! I bought a load of 6-9m summer clothing but I have a feeling he's going to spend the summer looking like a clown!

Yep Holly has been in 3-6 months for ages and is not going to grow out of them anytime soon. I have got to the stage I am bored with her clothes and want to go out and buy her all new stuff lol

Kian has been in 3-6 since xmas, hes just started to go in to 6-9 although a lot of them still drown him xx

we are now in 3-6 months but they are still too big!!!!!! I see some many different clothes for bigger sizes and i think oh well, when harry's 15 he might fit in them!!!

Although at leasr our ones are getting there monies worth out of the clothes xx

Yup! I have spent the day cleaning out Alexs room and it was all 3-6 stuff hiding in the bottom of drawers LOADS of it!!! Seems like yesterday she was in them and i kept the nice stuff for Tori whos in 0-3 already. :wacko:

Crazy isn't it!!! Tyler used to cost me a fortune, he was in newborn for 2 weeks max, then 0-3 for a short time, 6-9 before he was 5 months etc! I got the other end of the scale this time - literally!
My friend, who has a 29 weeker a month YOUNGER than Leo gave me some hand me downs the other day, 3-6m jeans.. they're huge on Leo!!

my son was in newborn clothes until 4 months!! 3-6 until almost 10m....but hey! we all got our monies worth!lol

Andrew, too, was in 3-6m clothing for a long time.

Does anybody else "celebrate" when their preemie moves up a size? We're going to progress Andrew into his 9-12m clothing this weekend, as sleeves & bodies aren't long enough any more. :happydance: I always feel like it's a big milestone :happydance:

Ellies just outgrown her newborn stuff and she is going in her cast next Tuesday so will jump to 3 - 6 month clothes mainly just rompers to fit over her cast xx

Sophie was in newborn till she was 6 months, 0-3 till she was almost 10 months, and is JUST going into 6-9 now at 14.5 months but I think she's just had a growth spurt - it was all massive on her a couple of weeks ago but not too huge now! She's mostly growing up rather than out though - she's got her daddy's long legs! x

Elias seems huge compared to everyone else. :dohh: He's already wearing 6-9 month clothes. :shrug:

Anya's just starting to fit 3-6 months clothing. I think she'll be in them forever. Her weight gain as sloooooooooooooooowed down so much. :( xx

Anya's just starting to fit 3-6 months clothing. I think she'll be in them forever. Her weight gain as sloooooooooooooooowed down so much. :( xx

Leo went into 3-6 months after Christmas, so he was 6 months + and he was 2lb 11 at birth so it sounds like Anya is doing fantastic!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->