Why always two lines?

Kapow

OH, Moo moo and lil ted.
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Well after a few almost +OPK last month I was hoping for my BFP. I'm still nursing Max but he's stopped feeding at night now. He has his last feed at 7.30pm and thats it until 7am.

I had brown spotting from 3rd-8th March and was hoping it was IB but it went away and I had a BFN on 10th March. This was my first bleed/ almost bleed since before conceiving Max. No other symptoms.

Anyways I started to use OPKs again on 13th March and have done them religiously each day (twice on Saturday! Don't know why!). I keep getting a very clear second line, not a positive but not sure why it's happening.

We've BD'd every other day as DP has slight morphology issues too.

Has anyone else had this problem? Could my breastfeeding be an issue?

I can't really start temping as I'm up and down with Max during the night and never have a 3 hour stretch of sleep.

Thanks for reading

Kxx

Attachments

• P1050300small.jpg
    P1050300small.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 20
  • P1050297small.jpg
    P1050297small.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 33
i know that we always have a level of hcg in our bodies so im not sure if that's why you are always getting 2 lines? I was getting 2 lines for about a week before they turned positive x

Hi Kapow, I think (but I'm no expert I've only just started using OPKs) that the LH hormone the OPKs look for is always around which is why you get 2 lines each time. When they go darker this indicates there is more LH than normal (the surge).

Having said that, I'm not getting any 2nd line on mine at the moment which is a bit worrying... but they are IC's!

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->