why am I always the bad one??

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
ive had the day from hell...36 weeks pregnant..really bad spd..cant sleep and my 2 year old literally had me in tears all morning being so naughty. hitting me, judt being generally bad..he calmed down a bit and apologised etc but now he's in bed my OH said he apparently has till January to apply for teacher training. now...he hates his job..comes home depressed etc so of course I want him to be happy etc but it worries me cos I know we couldn't survive on my wages alone and since hes been to uni and got a degree before (as well as a student loan thats uet to be paid off) I know he'd prob not get funding..so I asked how we'd manage financially with two kids..two cars a hkuse and me on part time hours..now hes in a serious mood with me..refusing to talk to me or even sit on the sofa with me. every time I try to talk to him he tells me either to shut up or leave him alone.

my hormones r all over the place as it is and im sat here holding back tears :-(

sounds like he's been thinkin about possibly not going back to his work & u are handing him the reality of ur situation hun, honestly this is his issue not urs, i felt like this just before my OH got his new job with great hours n stuff so my fears have calmed a little but i do know exactly how u feel .. he just didnt get told what he wanted too hear hun, i hope he realises the true strain on all of you if he was to quit his job & that he realises it isnt at this moment in time possible for him to do that unless he applied for jobs whilst working at the minute in the hopes that he is offered something to suit him untill january ..

all the best hun xxx

Sorry you're going through such a rough time. In my opinion once you have children and a mortgage you kind of have to put your personal aspirations aside, or at least put them on hold. Maybe he knows you're right and that's why he's angry? I don't know...maybe sit down with him and ask him what his plan is. Make a budget together and see how much money you need to get by. Then he might see his plans are just unrealistic. Or you might see that by cutting down on certain non essential expenses you can actually afford a temporary lower family income. Good luck.

aw hun honestly he needs to sort himself out your having a baby hun and he cant expect to put everything on your shoulders like that he needs to realize that.
just leave him to it let him calm down its not your fault your just stating the facts

emma

He tells you to shut up?! Wow what a pig!!

I'm so sorry your having to deal with this while your heavily pregnant, this is not fair.

I think he needs to grow up a bit and sit down with you and talk through your finances like a grown up. I hope you get things sorted.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->