why am i even asking this? :/

crystalnjimmy

Hypothyroid/Metform/TTC#1
Reaction score
ok, so I feel kinda dumb asking this lol but I have read some posts that say cold like symptoms may be pregnancy symptoms also... is that true? I know all pregnancies are different, etc. Well yesterday I had a slightly sore throat. I went to bed last night still kinda hurting & stuffy nose. This morning I woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose, bad headache, & bad back pain. I am probably just getting sick. I had a really big dip in temp today... Probably irrelevant but oh well. I have also felt really nauseaous all day long. I just feel yucky today. I think I will test tomorrow morning or maybe tonight lol I dunno. Anyways, I guess thats all. :)
good luck ladies!!!!

I'm sorry I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run. Good luck though!

I have heard that before but I don't think many people on the TTC forums would know as we are all Still TTC (well I know this is true for me)

Probably worth asking around in the pregnancy forums instead they would proabably be able to advise best on pg symptoms.

Sorry I couldn't be of more use to you.

Good luck

I have heard that before but I don't think many people on the TTC forums would know as we are all Still TTC (well I know this is true for me)

Probably worth asking around in the pregnancy forums instead they would proabably be able to advise best on pg symptoms.

Sorry I couldn't be of more use to you.

Good luck

I've read that can be in the TTC forums.

xfingers for you :)

i have the exact same symptoms also soooooo tired like i have never felt this tired in my whole life but dont think its possible for it to be pg symptoms for me as i am only 4-5dpo and i have sore bbs never had this mid cycle before but had a lap last month so my cycles and hormones have probibly changed :/ good luck with the test x

thanks ladies. I took a test this morning, 2ndmu. it looks negative to me & my pics arent very good. took with phone will add pics soon. but will add to tests forum. thanks & good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->