Why am I not ovulating!!??.

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey! :wave:
So, I havnt ovulated yet......i usually Ov on CD23 and usually earlier cd18-20 when its the first month off the pill...which is what this month is.....although, i had surgery nearly 2weeks ago and am wondering if the pain killers and antibiotics have affected my ovulation? Has anybody else found this with medication? I was not planning on BDing this cycle due to being in recovery....but if it carries on being late, i'll be up to it at this rate....im thinking I may even be fit enough today :winkwink: just struggling to pick anything up on my opks :shrugs: xx

sounds like there are a few factors outside of your control influencing o at the minute - coming off the pill and surgery two weeks ago. o will happen when your body has recovered....your body may need a month or two? The body can delay o until it thinks the timing is right.
Get well soon!

thank you! That does makes sense. I have always been like clockwork, no matter what was going on in terms of health etc....never had an op before though... Is likely that i'll miss it altogether and just have a period or will it be when it will be and my period will be two weeks after? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->